The unwlecomed and, unloved, and misunderstood rejects thread

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 985876, Aug 16, 2018.

1. I'm a known reject for being myself but, still manage to go everywhere despite being unwelcomed and, unwanted, misunderstood. :hide:

You matter too and, belong somewhere as well. :thumbsup::passing-joint:

I never felt I fit in with much crowds or people or even forums. :bang:

I'm fat, ugly, short, and, crazy. I got a few friends that come and, go that I'm loyal as fuck too. However they don't seem to care about how I feel most the time. No one does care really. :frown:

I can't find luck with love really. But, that one's on hold that's something that comes at random. Believe me I've tried you can't find it, it finds you. :mellow:

I want to help you others out there that experience the same! We can talk about how we feel and, why we feel this way and, how to help ourselfs and, others out with self help.
    Remember no one else matters to you but, you so we're gonna to love ourselfs people! :jump:

Post advice, stories, words of wisdom, and, even other helpful ways to help the rejected feel welcomed.

You could help someone by simple words of kindness and, truly empathizing with people. Make someone feel more welcomed today on this planet! Its one the keys to true world peace. :D

Help your fellow man by giving the rejects more reasons to love than hate.

• Like Like x 3
  2. You always post very positive threads. Smoke a joint drink a beer play the blues and send all this crap straight to hell

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Well I got these homebrewed IPA's I'm waiting to carbonate. I'd share one right now if you were here. Me and my older brother brew shit tons. We don't even buy alcohol anymore.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I rap to myself in the shower.
    Don't be afraid to try new skills.

Its not good enough to be written down yet but, it be for myself one day! :passtheshit:

I don't wanna be famous at all people, its too much, I wanna be a humble, hardworking man. I wanna pick up my guitar, and alto sax again. :love-m3j:

Little did y'all know, I was once a musician. Still wanna be!!
    I got my first bass guitar at 8. I sucked.
    I got my first guitar at 10. Still sucked.
    Gave up at 16. Discouraged. What a bitch right? Let's change that!!!

After I finish my general studies degree I'm going in for botany at a better school!

I wanna be happy, I love plants and, music! :RoorRip: And, magic the gathering!!

20180816_171710.jpg
    But I'm really fucking good at Guitar Hero. I only play songs on expert that are fun, and a little challenging.

5. This thread needs to stay on topic and not drift into a chat thread (as I am already seeing).

This was the stated purpose, make sure it stays that way;

I want to help you others out there that experience the same! We can talk about how we feel and, why we feel this way and, how to help ourselfs and, others out with self help.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Thanks. :)
    Here's a little somthing I tell myself in nature..

"Loneliness lies within oneself, you only as alone you think you are". Within each other one has an unexplored universe of unique ideas.