~The Unofficial Wisdom Quotes Wanted Thread – Roast a Bowl and Post a Quote~

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by AK Infinity, Sep 18, 2006.

1. Whoever said money doesn't grow on trees never studied the Fed

2. From my ex boyfriend: "Pain is necessary to elevate existence. It is suffering that is optional."

3. To Consider the earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, Only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus

4. "Smoke weed everyday"

5. 'Destroy me by falsehoods, history will witness the truth.'

'Family has your back from people with different blood. Friends have your back from people who want your blood.'

6. “In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is
    getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.”

7. Sometimes its good to pause in your pursuit of happiness, and just be happy.

8. Love today, without doubt or hesitation. We have no idea if today is our last day. We go through our normal daily routines, we shower, brush our teeth, and eat breakfast. But most times we do so willfully asleep to the ever constant implications of life, death. So love and say I love you as often as you can....

9. Silence is best enjoyed together.
    -yours truly

10. If it's yellow, let it mellow.

If it's brown flush it down.

:)

11. Two things that I live by, Louis L'amour was fifty when he started writing. And Bruce Willis was thirty before he was discovered.

• Like Like x 1
  12. if we all come together, then they can't divide one

13. “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” ― George Orwell, "Animal Farm"

14. I Live life to Supply Energy for my Inner G ~ og man on the moon

15. Do the things that bring you your highest excitement and you will never work a day in your life.

16. Ohh...

Attached Files:

17. You gotta cough to get off.
    - some OG long ago

18. "To gain your own voice, you have to forget about it being heard."
    - Allen Ginsberg

19. Tighter than a Nats ass