Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Thread for Crazy Stories: Toke and Post!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TokeAndChill, Jul 11, 2010.

1. This is the thread where you can discuss and tell your craziest high times! Tell us your stories about drug deals gone bad, your best night ever, and anything remarkable that you'd like to share. Have fun!

2. to many threads that are similar.

3. I don't know what the fuck I smoked, or if it was because it was my first time using a 3 foot bong that did this .. But I couldn't walk, I had to walk holding onto my friend. I saw like funhouse images of a naked person running towards us. (Not sure if he was actually naked, probably not). It was pretty fucking weird.

4. I was drunk and on a ton of painkillers for my back, and I didn't have a car (not like I woulda tried to drive anyway) so right around midnight I had to walk across town to meet my friends dude for a half, I met him on the side parking lot of a kmart, and two other guys were with him. I didn't like it, I had a feeling, ya know? So as soon as I take the bud they started swingin, tryin to grab the bud back and shit, I don't remember any after that because of the alcohol and pills, but the next day I remember getting a call from my friend that hooked me up with that guy calling me askin what the fuck happened last night, apparently he met the dude before I woke up and he had a black eye, busted lip, and a broken nose.

Idk about the other guys, and I had a black eye too, but I just wish I coulda remembered more of that shit. I still had my bud though :D

5. Nice man be careful around shady guys like that. I had this one friend that carried this buck knife, he went to a housing project and mobile to score some weed and crack(this is okay because weed was mentioned right? Please give me a warning and remove it if it's not) and the guy wanted to get in his car to do the deal but he said no. All the sudden the guy reached in the car and grabbed at the keys and the guy just sliced right through his hand witht he knife. The dealer jerked his hand out and screamed then me and my friend sped off.

6. Could you give me a link to one?

7. One time i was on shrooms in a blizzard and my friends wanted to go get high on cough syrup so we drove and crashed with like 7 people in a 4 person car. Turns out no one pressed charges but i remember after it was over i had to basically rethink my entire life.

8. Scary shit man! Lets keep this thread going I'll throw in another story.
    One night me and my friend refused to end the night without weed so we drove around town from 11PM-3AM, finally we were ready to go home when this shady ass motherfucker I'm friends with sells me a 6 dollar joint. I met him at the beach and I gave him the money then he told me it was in the glove box of his car. So I was expecting to either lean into the car and get my ass beat by this dude and his crew or it be a skimpy ass jay. Turned out it was a fat fucking j and he threw in a nice roach! Me and my friend took it back to his house and I took one hit was blazed for the rest of the night. Hands down best shit I ever smoked.

9. Lol yeah, I always carry my switchblade now if I'm not meeting my regular dude, just cause this town is full of shady fucks like them. I doubt I'd ever actually use it, just like, you know, pull it out if someone wants to start some shit.

10. Dont carry it if your not willing to use it. Its like the home owners who have a gun and aim it at a burgler, just to have it taken from them and be shot with their own gun.

EDIT: Oh, and if you really have a problem that you might kill them/badly injure then just like stab them in the leg or somthing

11. Well yeah, I mean if I have to I'm going to, I'm definately gonna say fuck that shit I'm defending myself. But the hope is when/if I ever have to pull it, they'll say fuck it there so I don't have to. Shoulda worded that better :D

12. #13 TokeAndChill, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2010
    Its like you don't wanna kill somebody if you don't have to. However sometimes you have to, know what I mean? Also if you pull that knife stab quickly so they don't grab your arm. Lately when meeting up with unknown dealers I take a snub nosed revovler without any bullets. Scares people away every time if they try to pull some shit.

EDIT: I have never killed anyone of course and anything I post on here is complete fiction and will not get anywhere with a case. It is all fiction and not mean to be taken seriously.