Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Unofficial Stash Hiding Place Guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Jan 9, 2012.

1. In dorms theres the pill bottle in a sock, and leave it at the top of your hamper for easy access its very rare that someone would look through it. That or bury it at your smoke spot. With your shower stuff works too, put it in a plastic bag, open the big cap on a shampoo bottle and put it in there (admist the shampoo) you could probably fit a small pipe in there

2. I hope this ends all those above mentioned threads. Thanks for your time in putting together this thread to help people out

3. [At Home]
    I like the idea of protein powder/workout supplement jugs. If you double bag your stuff, you can even use a full jug and just bury it in the powder. The weed stays sealed, and nobody is fixing to dig through it on a hunch. In a big enough jug, you can get up to a quarter pound in those things.

[In the Car]
    In many models of cars, in the trunk there are many less obvious places than the spare wheel well. Most trunks are lined with canvas-coated plastic things, and can be removed for repair of the trunk. If you can pull loose a small section, they usually just clip right back on. Thing is, without a warrant an officer isnt legally allowed to remove these are, as that is considered defacing the vehicle. Its the same as if they starting cutting open your seats, it wouldn't fly.

4. Here's what I use time to time for a quick ninja spot:

Attached Files:

• 486.jpg
      486.jpg
      File size:
      235 KB
      Views:
    • 506.jpg
      506.jpg
      File size:
      18.3 KB
      Views:
    • 494.jpg
      494.jpg
      File size:
      22.4 KB
      Views:

5. Me? I'm really new to GC, and I've never been banned. I might seem to be banned because I never post for long amounts of time. I think you just hate me for making such a great thread. c:

6. The kid that got banned was the one who made a thread JUST like this. However, it was before yours, and more original.

There's like 32321312 threads like these. And no, most of these spots are common sense.

7. #67 Silemanx, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
    Pffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttt
    I saw that thread, and mine is more original because it's interactive and will change with all the other information others will give.

8. heres what you do. go to walmart get one of thoses under the car key holder things. put your stash in that bitch. now i know people are going to be like WTF thats so easy to find. How many times have you seen i cop search UNDER a car and in a key holder? most of the time they look in the cars interior. just an easy quick idea.

9. I use an old telescope you can open it at half way and there is lots of room for weed even a small bong

10. Sock drawer or I put it in a jacket pocket and put it in my closet.

11. My rooms pretty messy, so I triple bagged my stash and put it in an old glasses case, and threw it in a random spot.

12. DVDs as you said are perfect! Double DVD cases are better because they have more room. Also the back of my bass guitar has a battery thing that you can take off and you can fit about 3G in there.

13. Nice thread man maybe the age police will relax if this cuts Down On the hiding stop threads. Subbed

14. I play guitar and I have this little amp that was already broken so I just tore it apart and took out the compartments but still left some pieces so it would atleast look realistic and itsiso far been really great and keeping my stash, there's enough space to put a biwl or 2 and your weed in it. Gets the job done

15. i cut open a stuffed animal and put my shit in there

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I'm a guitarist/bassist and I have a Fender Rumble 25. That amp can actually have it grate taken off and there's a sound hole that I hide my stash in. I coat my bags with a candle too just to keep the scent at bay. Also it's absurdly dry in there obviously there will be no mold. HIDE THE TAB TO PULL OFF THE GRATE THOUGH! Otherwise helicopter parents will open and find! Do not recommend! I had a buddy who had that happen to him just cause he didn't hide the pull tab! You can get it really inconspicuous when you close it with just a small amount of the tab sticking out. Enjoy my wisdom!

17. If you need a good quicky joint just get a pack of extra gum or five and separate the foil and paper by rubbing your fingers together. It doesn't stick but it gets the job done.

18. I use a lockable, padded hard case, that holds everything but my bong.

Attached Files: