Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Unofficial Stash Hiding Place Guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Silemanx, Jan 9, 2012.

1. I hide mine in my lava lamp. Lift up the lamp and theres a big open space and you can just plop it back on. Who would look there?

2. ^^ made me lol

3. Inside of your PC case

Get a plant in your room and bury it in the soil

4. I had a car when i was 16 so i just kept my stash in there :)

5. Hahaha yeah i know i used to do that same sometimes. When you take out the glass part there is like a big space in the base of the lava lamp.

6. inside of a bag in an inside pocket of a winter coat in the back of your closet

7. as far as I know, police at least around here aren't allowed to search your trunk without a warrant or unless you're being arrested. I have had my car searched and they completely skipped over the trunk, everybody I have talked to who's been pulled over and searched never mentions them searching the trunk.
    If you HAVE to take weed in the car, I'd say trunk is the safest, spare tire compartment for bonus points.

If you keep old boxes of junk or childhood things nobody cares about then those boxes are perfect to stash stuff.

if you have a printer, you can open it up and put something inside.

back of a guitar amp

wrapped in old clothes in old backpack behind some stuff in the back of your closet
    (closet + spoof covered in blankets = best way to stealth smoke btw, blowing it out the windows never works like people say)

8. Wow you guys are great. I updated a lot of the info. Keep coming up with ideas, I know there are millions more. :D

9. You cut a hole in your wall to hide your weed?

I'd laugh my ass off if someone sealed it up and you lost your weed

• Funny Funny x 1

10. You're like the negative nancy of this thread, lol.
    Which is a good thing, because it keeps people on their toes while finding a secure location.
    No offense btw, I'm just playin' around. :wave:

11. I use to hide mine in a transformer lol It was in the trailer for an Optimus Prime toy.
    But then I went out and bought a like a $20 box with a code lock thing on it from walgreens because I have 2 glass spoons, and I buy a larger amount of weed now, and I'll sometimes store a homemade bong in an xbox box when I make one lol

12. I keep mine in a stack of old play station games. Similar to the book method, I took all the centers out and I just stash my pipe, some munchies, my sploof, and of corse my weed in there.

Attached Files:

13. If that happened to me I would just make another hole

14. Speaker sets were u can screw the speaker of a box. Perfect spot!

15. [quote name='"s0utherxpr1d3"']Speaker sets were u can screw the speaker of a box. Perfect spot![/quote]

Like this!

Attached Files:

16. do you have a hobby? put it in something you use everyday so you always know its there.

if i played basketball, i would have a semi-deflated ball somewhere with lbs

17. I borrowed your link for the thread. :D

18. When I was a junior I had a zipper in a pillow cut a whole in the pillow zip lock bag and pill bottle in the pillow and zipped up the cover all good :)