The Unofficial Post a Picture of Your Joint Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Verdant Nature, Jan 8, 2009.

1. #1 Verdant Nature, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    You read the title, now post a picture of your joints. I will be giving rep out to people who impress me, so don't be rolling no skanky Js. Feel free to post pics of blunts and tulips as well.

[​IMG]
    One I rolled 5 minutes ago to show people what an L looks like in a thread about blunts.

[​IMG]
    A rips joint I rolled back in the Summer with a nice size comparrison against a large tub of Gel.

2. nice l. i don't normally roll those. i roll blunts.

joints are hard to roll for me because the paper is so thin and easy to tear. blunts are better as far as rolling goes.

did you roll that yourself? or use a rolling machine?

3. Both joints are huge man, especially the one in the second pic. Both are easily three times too big to use a rolling machine for :p I roll all my joints myself.

Post a pic of your blunts man

4. [​IMG]
    a quick one

edit: yes, i know, white lighter. but i wasnt pressing bowls with it, so i dont care.

5. What's wrong with white lighters? Red ones are the ones you gotta look out for, those fuckers are cursed.

BTW, next bags of mids I get is goin towards a tulip, and I'll post pics.

6. #6 Bencker, Jan 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2009
    spliff with hash :smoke:
    [​IMG]

7. Nice one :D, funny thing was when I quoted you I was about to bash cause I could not see pictures, but when I quoted I saw it.

8. Ha, thank you :D It's far from one of my best rolls, but it smoked very good. First time I ever smoked in a car was with that one :p

9. uhm. isnt an L a blunt, not a joint? i'm pretty sure there's a diff.... but ill be back to post a pic after i pick up some bud. i roll fucking perfect js :smoking:

10. [​IMG]

Sorry I was low on ganja, had to make a mini =D

11. How about some proof? :p

12. heres my L

Attached Files:

13. jus suttin little

Attached Files:

14. Update, Made another mini lol.

I like tiny little quick joints for some reason =]

btw, I screwed up the paper at the end of the joint. I am used to blunts, so the thin paper owned me =[

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. i usually roll mad good ones but im dry right now. when i re-up ill roll one. i might just take a black apart and roll that though just to show.

16. when i get bud and papers ill roll a nice one

17. I might have to call bull shit on the OP, that looks exactly like a joint i've seen on the city before, i even recognize the hair stuff in the second pic.

i'm like 90% sure so i'm not going to neg rep you, but i encourage the rest of the city to look for the original and deal out flame as need be.

18. I have no pictures, and no joint worthy bud, but mine are always short and fat. I fold the edges in order to avoid weed falling out, but I don't like to use filters. Gotta make up for the shortness in width, so my joints always smoke really quick, but hit really hard. I only roll em when I'm not comfortable outdoors with glass though. Not a regular occurance.

19. [​IMG]

Would have rolled something better for the thread but I'm dry now and this was already rolled, still a decent joint though, zig zags ftw

20. Some good ones some bad ones some terrible ones. Keep them coming people :smoking: