~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Try doing something that you know your bad at and be thankful you can even do it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Things have looked so dark this year and I personally have been incredibly challenged, but one thing I always tell myself and I believe it to be true. The world doesn't have to be this way, why do we keep acting as if it does? There are so many things within our ability to control and it begins with ourselves. We can do this, we can make this planet a haven for all.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I hope that will be the case but the media will turn one working class brother and sister against each other. While the 1% will be living fat, the 99% will be at each other throats.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I can't believe I lost 2 pounds this past week! Whaaa? Thanksgiving weekend? I thought I would gain or at least maintain. But to lose? I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, lol. I now have 6 pounds to go before I reach my weight loss goal. Yay! :D
    I'll celebrate tomorrow by smoking a lot of weed. I'm taking a T break today lol. Hope everybody else is well!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I just watch reefer madness. It left me speechless. I wonder if anyone believes this horse shit.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. I don’t know what it is but I’m feeling a strong surge of positive energy towards change. It’s really exciting and confusing at the same time, plus a member from one of my favorite bands followed me. Life is getting pretty good yay X3

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I watched that for laughs a few months ago. It IS funny af when you think about it.
    I'm sure some people assume all that is true lol. Poor fools.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. I have a friend who thinks smoking pot makes your teeth fall out. lol Like m**h or something which is total BS.

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. Next year shall bless us all.

• Winner Winner x 3
  10. I paid all my bills, got all the weed I could reasonably afford for the month and now my husband and I have a little money left for Christmas shopping. We don't have many people to buy for so it's all good. But I love Christmas...I hope I can see my family this year but if not, I still have my husband. We both have a special connection with Christmas.
    I'm so glad the vaccine is coming soon too!!!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Merry xmas GC family. Hope you all have a great new years too.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. And the same to you!!! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. My Christmas cards are sent off and we've got all our holiday food items. I'll cook all day Thursday so that we can be ready for Friday when we do the food swap with my sister and mom. Then we'll have our wonderful Zoom Christmas lol. I'm hoping next year will be back to the old normal but this is okay for now. :)
    Now I have a good cup of coffee and am listening to Christmas music and keeping it pleasantly simple today before the big rush lol.
    Hope everyone has an AWESOME holiday and happy belated Winter Solstice too!!!
    :passtheshit::weed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Merry Christmas everyone!

• Winner Winner x 2
  15. A blunt a day keeps the bullshit away!

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Good Night G.C Family...It Been a Long Day for Ya Girl but I'm Always Looking Forward to Tommorow an A New Day :) Have a Nice Night Everyone!:love::inlove:;wub::wave::thankyou::goodnight:-_- Much Love All My Sisters an Brothers!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. "Life is like a piano; the white keys are happiness, the black keys are sadness, and you need both to make music." - youtube comments

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. I don't make music, music makes me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. "A society becomes great when old men plant trees in who's shade they know they shall never sit." - youtube comments again

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. “the key to immortality is to live a life worth remembering” bruce lee. he practiced what he preached that’s for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum