~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. The worlds a great place full of bad people. We need to overcome the negatives with positivity so we can understand how kindness can change our environment.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. I just wanna say that I'm grateful for each and every person on these forums. I've been struggling a lot in life the past few years since my brain injury. Being able to talk to all of you is a blessing.

"Even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust" - Sun Tzu

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. We got your back. Hang in there my friend.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I like this a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Me too.

6. I just need to remember it :passing-joint:

7. I have little faith in humans to do any better. we’ve always sucked, for the most part.

the universe (and particularly our planet) would be far better off without us.

....... and on that note...... positive viiiiibes maaaan. :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Not very positive jonas, but yes the world would be better off without us.

You killed the vibe, man.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Positive vibes yall. Do something kind today.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I no longer have diarrhea. Bout as positive as I can be right now.

:poop::smoking-banana:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. It's often easy to hate and hard to love but with hate nobody really wins.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Like, I had to follow the dog around for like a week man to get it back.... stuff was far out.

13. Weed heals a lot of things
    But it doesnt heal hate
    It would be a miracle drug if it did
    Cant do it all I guess
    I've had some of the most beautiful experiences with weed
    And some of the most hateful unrelenting shit too
    Type this too remeber
    When ugliness is upon me
    What am I going to choose
    To leave someone with a beautiful feeling
    Or the same ole shit one.
    Decisions

14. #6634 HazelMoon, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    A lot of things come down to anxiety. Grouchiness, snappishness, negativity...all anxiety, all fear. Weed helps me with that. I've had days where I'm not anxious, just chilling. That to me is progress!!!
    Some of my favorite memories include getting high with my friends and laughing at everything and nothing at all. I love that. I love just being goofy. And morning coffee. Little things are the best, they really are!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Good advise everyone!!! Love you to all my GC fam!!! :love::inlove:;wub:
    38420321_498016923987282_1818245602710913024_n.jpg

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Nothing like that initial buzz where everything just feels like it's all flowing through on time, no glitches, no perfection. Mistakes come and go but no one freaks out over them. It's all the epitome of CHILL. That's how I feel about the world right now. I just want to bottle this feeling. I can, figuratively speaking, so I will!!!! :love-m3j:

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Ion want to end this year on bad terms with anyone :) So if I made anyone mad at me or annoy with me in the year 2019 then I apologize FrFr!!! Love all my GC fam. :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Awww sis you could never annoy me, and you certainly never made me mad lmao. I'm really glad we met this year and I look forward to hanging out here on GC with you in the future!!! Love and light!!!! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1

19. Thank you for saying that on me Haze I really happy I met you this year as well that's why I always call you my sister.I don't use that world lightly tbh. I hope you havea good night tho an I look forward to talking with you in the future still to. Love an Light to you as well. :love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Do what I do. Smoke a fatty and say fuck it. We are all friends here. :passing-joint:

• Winner Winner x 1