~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. It's so easy to get caught up in life and negativity but when you're in the right mindset and seeing things clearly you realize that life is beautiful beyond measure. We're all blessed with life and all the good and bad that comes with it. People mistake that for delusion when it's the exact opposite, nothing could be more clear.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I fell in love with the hot pot smoking Italian girl of my dreams .

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. B5A2BEAB-D066-474B-AF8B-22FAD78B1E99.jpeg Happy Friday!
    Breakfast of champions, hot sex, the beach, Sour Jack and Velvet Glove diamonds and my own GG4, indica leaning pheno.
    Love life...

Peace

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I love this medical marijuana I'm smoking, much better than the street stuff my friend was getting me. I don't get as loopy or fall asleep right away but I am friggin stoned, pleasantly and euphorically stoned, throughout the day and into the next. This stuff is STRONG! And stoned as I am, I'm also functional. I can think better and even move better sometimes! The weed goes to all the places I need help with; chronic pain and other such stuff while making me smile in between!!!
    I wish everyone a peaceful, happy and joyful evening...if you're dealing with the heat wave I'm dealing with, stay cool!!!! Happiness can be found within.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Do you mean ailments or weed? lol. I'll answer both I don't mind. :D
    I have bipolar, PTSD, and chronic pain/arthritis. As for weed, I have Lemon G and Heaven's OG. Anyone ever hear of those strains or is it just us medical weed geeks? ;)

6. For a minute i thought i wrote this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Feelin comfy watchin tv cant wait to see my wife tom

8. I love yall, every single one of yas.

Burn some bowls and celebrate life.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. I could not agree more. :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Any wise words for the youngins on here?

11. We focus in on the negative so much that all the positives become peripheral. Stop and look around. Change your focus.

• Like Like x 2
  12. :rolleyes:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. I love my mum, weve had disagreements/arguments and we didnt always get along but now i know she just wanted me to be successfull.

So thanks to my mum for preparing me for life.

14. Yeah, Toke that shit yo. also you must carry on the fight that we started to make it legal.

15. 6D2E526F-3022-41B7-A190-0A76CBBA01CF.gif
    By being kind we help ourselves...
    Now dab on

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. “Let us cultivate our garden” -Voltaire

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sex while high is possibly the best feelin ever

• Like Like x 1
  18. no doubt. :jump: