~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. The little things can be some of the biggest. Smile at the sunset. Pet your cat. Make someone laugh. You don't need a Lamborghini or to be banging supermodels every week to be happy. Perspective is massive and having the right one is a game changer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Positive vibes to all reading this! A smile, a nice gesture, even nice thought can brighten someones day... Peace, abundance, good physical and mental heath to all!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Reported.

4. Pretty stoked. Today my wife is traveling down to Oklahoma to meet our partners and get things moving on this commercial grow/processing business. Just a matter of buying land and buildings and getting ourselves all lawyered up for the insane amount of paperwork lol. Time to cash in on this green rush yo!

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. Love everyone regardless of their flaws, embrace them for who they are. An imperfection can be beautiful. Don't hold back, give it your all, go hard or go home and don't stop till your at the top. Perspective is gained through awareness or changes in ones life so accept things for what they are or prepare to be blind. The value of human life is underestimated and not recognized as the most important thing in the world but we need to make ourselves heard. Money for nothing and the chicks for free. Money doesn't grow on trees but all life has worth. If your ever lost stare at the stars and follow them home. We need more bright sparks and less shadows.

Well that should do for now.
    Much love GC.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Treat others the way you want to be treated, its a blessing to be here.

We need more peace and less war.
    War only leads to our own self destruction and we have to stand up for the rights of ourselves and others while we still have a voice.

Be easy y'all.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. "
    If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of.

There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person." Fred Rogers.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Without love for oneself how can we love another.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm alive up in this bitch and that's a fantastic ass vibe:love:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Sometimes a fart is just a fart. it's okay to push yourself a little harder to achieve happiness.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Love is a reflection of a projection.

• Like Like x 1
  13. My dogs stink of farts. It's this new diet, of better food than I eat myself I might add.

They're happy as a bunch of goons with balloons, but by heck do they stink.

But I'll still keep feeding it them, because they love it. I'll deal with the smell.

Happy days

20190606_000759.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Blaze herb, love one another and care for those around you, none of us are here forever. Let's make the ride worthwhile.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Getting tore up and listening to baseball on the computer. Also having sex after me and wife get high together. Loving on two of the most spoiled dogs you have ever seen.

• Like Like x 2
  16. New posts in here is a tremensousky positive vibe yall!!

17. Which Marijuana gives best happy mood feeling?

18. The kind you grew :love-mj2:

Free weed

Kush

In that order

Peace

19. I love love.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. All of it.