~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Don't be afraid to love yourself. Break out into full and total liberation. Get wild and crazy in love with yourself. Immerse yourself in self loving glory. You are amazing. You are powerful. You are meaningful. You are worth every ounce of love in this world. We can leave our mark on this world...by leaving footprints in the hearts of others by uplifting them with our love, or you could drag them down. What choice are you making?

How do you want to be remembered? I am love. I give love. You are love. We are love. This is love. Do you feel it?:love:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. #6562 GorillaGherkin, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    0EF24EEB-5483-405E-8ADB-64AD6945957D.jpeg

May be wrong thread but do this work here.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Cannabis use helps to prevent alcoholic gastritis (where excessive alcohol use begins to irritate or even erode parts of the stomach lining).

Reduced Prevalence of Alcoholic Gastritis in Hospitalized Individuals Who Consume Cannabis. (2019)
    Reduced Prevalence of Alcoholic Gastritis in Hospitalized Individuals Who Consume Cannabis. - PubMed - NCBI

RESULTS:
    Our study revealed that among risky alcohol users, cannabis co-users have a lower prevalence of alcoholic gastritis compared to noncannabis users (1,289 [1,169 to 1,421] vs. 1,723 [1,583 to 1,875] per 100,000 hospitalizations for risky alcohol use), resulting in a 25% decreased probability of alcoholic gastritis (aRR: 0.75 [0.66 to 0.85]; p-value <0.0001). Furthermore, dependent cannabis usage resulted in a lower prevalence of alcoholic gastritis when compared to both nondependent cannabis users (0.72 [0.52 to 0.99]) and to noncannabis users (0.56 [0.41 to 0.76]).

CONCLUSIONS:

We reveal that risky alcohol drinking combined with cannabis use is associated with reduced prevalence of alcohol-associated gastritis in patients. Given increased cannabis legislation globally, understanding whether and how the specific ingredients in cannabis plant extract can be used in the treatment of alcoholic gastritis is paramount. In this regard, further molecular mechanistic studies are needed to delineate the mechanisms of our novel findings not only for alcoholic gastritis but also for gastritis from other causes.

Granny

• Like Like x 3
  4. Have a blessed day y'all! My whatever deities you believe or don't believe in rain joy and happiness in your life

Sent from my Alcatel_5044R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. I stumbled across this and really needed to read some of these things. Been going through a tough time and things on here is what i wish my life was surrounded by all the time. This lifted me up pretty good....thanks everyone. Just smoked some purple punch, what an amazing strain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Is that Trump?

7. that is correct

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Keep pushing forward. There is no reason to give up, even if it seems impossible it will never be easy. Life is difficult however bad situations and rough patches will make you grow and evolve as a creature. Thus making you more desirable and stronger.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Do or do not there is no try.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. YES

11. I just had some wonderful purple punch (half-joint) and another (half joint) of Bubba Kush and im feeling it, im on the couch sick with a cold but loving the down time and watching pineapple express while i enjoy the high and peace and quiet in my house.

Food for thought, people mix strains to make new strains which is quality traits of both plants in one, when you cross weed in a smoke sesh are you doing the same?

Like for example grandaddy purp’s parents are purple urkle and big bud so if i smoke purple urkle mixed with big bud am i getting the same effects as if i bread them and smoked???

Lovin this thought

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. take time to appreciate those around you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I hope y’all blades get a good night’s sleep

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. out here having a stressful weak.
    haven't been seeing y'all like I usually do.

Keep on pushing through!!
    If you're having it easy right now, enjoy it! and prepare for the next hard day!
    Tomorrow is Friday!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Im currently the highest ive ever been. My thoughts are jumpin all over the place to the weirdest things.....wish it was more body high but otherwise this is my new level 10 so far. I got some new weed, peanut butter cookies by cali plug. Smoked a kingsize raw cone with it and im impressed. I dont feel this high after two joints usually.

I will be on the hunt for more peanut butter cookies by cali plug....i hope yall can try it sometime and also enjoy your friday night/ saturday morning like im gettin to with it.

Yall have a killer weekend

16. get some rest this weekend, y’all.
    you deserve it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Fuck fear

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. It’s almost that time of year on the west coast! Hope all you Growers have an awesome outdoor season! Farmers almanac calls for it!

• Like Like x 1