~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. I wish all of you peace. Sending good energy to everyone!

• Like Like x 3
  2. LOVIN this type of posting, never been in a forum before, I really despise fuckin drama, but this looks cool, and that's all I have to say about that, lol... Much peace n love, hope you enjoy this legendary hippy tune...❤✌

• Like Like x 2
  3. I love you too Man... ;)

:rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. "To try to be happy is to try to build a machine with no other specification than it shall run noiselessly." - J. Robert Oppenheimer

• Like Like x 2
  5. 736F4316-902A-44EC-BC5C-F2BE50696C32.jpeg Hey everybody that reads this is gonna have an awsome rest of the day... ur welcome

• Like Like x 2

6. "If I could tell the world just one thing
    It would be that we're all OK
    And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
    And useless in times like these
    I won't be made useless
    I won't be idle with despair
    I will gather myself around my faith
    For light does the darkness most fear
    My hands are small, I know
    But they're not yours, they are my own
    And I am never broken
    Poverty stole your golden shoes
    It didn't steal your laughter
    And heartache came to visit me
    But I knew it wasn't ever after
    We'll fight, not out of spite
    For someone must stand up for what's right
    'Cause where there's a man who has no voice
    There ours shall go singing
    My hands are small I know
    I am never broken
    In the end only kindness matters
    In the end only kindness matters.."

• Like Like x 1
  7. "I don't want you to change who you are. I fell in love with you. This is who you are. This what you love."

Sent from my [SG s9+] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Every day is a positive vibe, every breath, every step you take on this earth!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I love every woman when I'm drunk!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Another sunrise greats another beautiful weekend above the ground!!! Have a blessed day everyone and do something kind today for another to pay it forward.

• Like Like x 2

11. If I could make a wish
    I think I'd pass
    Can't think of anything I need
    No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound
    Nothing to eat, no books to read
    Making love with you
    Has left me peaceful warm and tired
    What more could I ask
    There's nothing left to be desired
    Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak
    So sleep, silent angel go to sleep
    Sometimes all I need is the air that I breathe
    And to love you
    All I need is the air that I breathe
    Yes to love you
    All I need is the air that I breathe

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. The Mary in my life was when I was in nursing school. I was taking summer classes to satisfy the GI Bill requirements and there was this outstanding looking chick I hadn't seen before sitting alone as I came into the pathophysiology class for the first time. So naturally I sat beside her and struck up a conversation. She was a nursing student from another university home for the summer and she was plain fucking georgous and just as nice as if she looked more like a duckling. 23 years old (I was about 30) blonde, and her body was perfect. She's where I learned about the pencil test, put a pencil under a boob and if it falls you pass. So she was way out of my class, that was undeniable but since she needed a little tutoring and since I was ready to give it to her I volunteered immediately.

It took awhile but eventually we got horizontal. Seeing her in that negligee was a special event in my life and I barged right in because...well, if you had seen her that night you'd know why I barged in. Later she got to actually wear the negligee for a little while. We spent a lot of time together outside of class, I was living in this teeny house by myself and she was staying at her parents for the summer. How I finally got the privilidge of bedding her was we were sitting on the back porch one day and I was being an active listener, being very interested in what she was saying and asking the right questions. I had gained her trust and for little Catholic girls that's enough.

The class lasted about 6 weeks and we spent the rest of that summer of 1979 together and I was in heaven. I did fuck up though, I was looking at her naked back (reverse cowgirl) and noticed she had scoliosis, we had just studied scoliosis so told her about it and then she told her mom she had scoliosis and that I'd been the one to see it. After she was checked out by a doc one day her mom asked me how I had noticed the slightly curved spine when no one else had. I didn't know how to respond, it wasn't that pronounced and there's no way anyone could have seen it if the girl had her shirt on. I think her mom was just teasing me, she probably knew we were giving each other physical exams, being nursing students and all.

One summer of being with the hottest girl (by far) that had ever looked twice at me. It ended all to soon and we kept in touch thru letters for a while then it faded away. A perfect ending for a perfect summer. She got an A.

I hope this isn't off topic, it was about love and the beauty of life so maybe it'll pass.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Blades,

It's been so long since I've been logged in.

One Love.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Every single day, every minute, every breath is a chance for positivity...and good vibes. Let's get some positive vibe momentum going in here guys....! I know you got more than that!:love:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Kick today's ass everyone!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stay SAFE: Stoned As Fuck Everyday

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. We are enjoying today...a moon that will not last forever...stars that won't alway be in the sky...think of the beauty that we have truly been graced with..in this exact moment:pimp:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. All of you are the thought behind the change and positive things, be cynical be you and push out hate with love.