~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. If you have depression or addiction, if your self esteem is dwindling and your hope for humanity is slipping. if you feel like your withering or have cracks that no one can see. If you have mental illnesses that nobody understands, or if you need someone to talk to. just know i love you and your not alone. talk to me, PM me and you can talk about your problems. or hopes. i may not always be here but i want to do what i can while i am.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. hey all - brand new here. I have been thinking a lot about how much cannabis helps me to get to the heart of me. It has become so emotionally / spiritually / intelligently inspirational. I tend to have some ADD or something going on - being high help so so much. I'm so grateful to have found this wonderful herb and excited to learn and grow here. xo

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I feel you. Yet after a few years a gradually discovered that through deep breathing, laughing and meditation I can achieve the same awareness.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JohnnyBGreen, I'm also working on that other stuff as well. My life is pretty fast paced so getting the discipline to meditate is a challenge. :) Today's focused goal will be the laughter thing. It will be a good week to do this as I'm out. Have a great day.

5. Even 1minute, wherever I am, just focusing inward on something that makes me happy does a lot.
    Thank you:), go well.

6. The word can't does not exist. I know you have heard this before but honestly think about it. The human race has developed computers went to space changed laws by standing for what they believe in proved others wrong almost every single time and so so much more. Considering that and the fact that mathematically ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN we need to understand honestly and in our hearts that "can't" is a made up illusion we all just let slide as if it's no big deal. You can do anything you want. Period and noone can stop you if it's what you really want.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #6488 Deleted member 281310, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2017
    I've met this girl who i really like. just knowing that ive been able to get through all the adversity i put myself through. i knew i always could. and i still have so many options to explore and experience. this music im listening to is making me feel like im on a cloud. my family is trusting me more.

• Like Like x 3
  8. This thread has been around since 07... wow!

• Like Like x 1
  9. feelin the love tonight

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. #6493 o0o0o0o0110, Sep 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2017

11. love = clarity :love:

Attached Files:

12. how how how and... how

Attached Files:

13. Feeling the most loved and supported I have ever felt on my personal life. I wish that for all of you, too.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Everyone should dig out their favorite album or CD, light some candles, fire up some fine bud and lose yourself in the music like we did when we were young. The feelings it brings back are very comforting and reassuring.
    Try it..
    IMG_1422.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. My sister is such a cool person. She is the only normal adult I know that is not insane.

16. every day

after years of doing it because mp3 players (and eventually the ipod) sorta pushes for it....I've come to the realization that listening to a variety of music on shuffle is really best left for parties and things like that

I don't believe I've ever listened to that Yes album before. You say it's your favorite? I'll have to check it out

• Like Like x 1