~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Peace from the doobington

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  2. We had a nice meal tonight with my aunt/uncle/cousin who live a block away (I'm home for spring break)

My mom told me a story about a little boy in preschool who found out his classmate had leukemia. He and all the other classmates took a picture to send to him in the hospital, but this little boy had one eye closed in every picture they took (back in the film days, before digital). She asked him why, then he replied "I'm winking at _____ so he'll know I'm thinking of him and he'll be better".

Then, she told me a story about a little boy in preschool who was visiting a nursing home with all his classmates. However, this little boy was winking at the old people, touching their hands, and spending time with them while all the other kids were scared and avoidant of them. She told me she saw an incredible amount of compassion coming from this kid, more than anybody else in the class.

Then she told me the little boy in preschool was me. Was one of the most touching things I've ever heard, and I could see her tearing up as she told me. I didn't remember either of those stories, and it made me feel so incredibly fortunate and special.

• Like Like x 4
  3. [​IMG]
    .. and I will have my glory day in the hot sun.

It's day 3 of a new lifestyle I'm leading. just trying to be more healthy and goal oriented, starting with slowly changing my eating habits, and making 'to do' lists, and putting up post it notes on my door to remind myself of goals I have in mind. join me on this journey to success. it feels amazing. I'll end this post with a fortune cookie fortune I received yesterday that actually helped me.

"Begin.. The Rest Is Easy"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  4. That's the way to do it man. That's the classic mistake people make when they start a "diet". They go all out and drastically change their routines. That's basically setting yourself up to fail. It's about seeing it as a lifestyle change that you can endure throughout life. Small steps is the way to go for sure. And writing things down makes them more concrete, and like it's something tangible that needs to be accomplished.

Dude, I went to a chinese restaurant twice last week, and got two spot on fortune cookies. Most of the time they don't really fit me, but the quotes were just perfect, much like that one was for you. It wasn't a mistake.

Just remember,

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sorry for bringing a bit of negativity with this post but my chocolate lab Amelia was ran over today:( show her some love please fellas.

R.I.P.
    Amelia Grace

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. Cr4qno.gif

toke responsibly my friends

• Like Like x 1
  7. I am all about peace always stay positive!

8. I'm waiting to hear back from the peace corps. I sent an application w/ resume in along with filled out a medical form and questionnaire. I would love to travel the world helping people who need some extra resources.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Here's something positive from me. I don't even know you guys and I've only been a member for the better part of a week but I can safely say that this is the best forum I've been a part of. I can be myself at any given moment. I don't feel like I can be myself in any other medium especially Facebook to which I fucking hate nowadays. As long as I stay on topic, I can curse without a permanent ban from some overzealous mod, and I feel like I fit into a group more here. I'm a part of several, several forums and you guys are the chillest people on the planet. Proud to be a member and looking forward to great conversation with you all. Pretty impressive to me considering I got stoned for the first time in a long time not that long ago and just wanted to read something funny. Not thinking it would be anything more. I thought to myself "who has better stories than stoners?" So that's how I ended up here lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Love you all on this fine, Saturday morning! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  11. #6419 Elvis Presley, Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Feeling great right now.

Leaning back in my hammock, swaying with the wind, and enjoying the combination of our beloved herb and The Jimi Hendrix Experience.

The plant is still illegal here, but I want to grow so badly (and will someday!). So, I've been searching for work, in hopes of having a job that will simultaneously benefit me and teach me about horticulture, as well as, y'know, get paid

Landed one today. It's temporary, but still. Really feel blessed. It's just a wonderful, sunny day for me. ️ Sending my vibes your way, whoever reads this

• Like Like x 1
  12. Happy bicycle day
    waves... waves...
    that's that all I can say....