~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Hahaha, I'm going to use that as a pickup line :hello:

for the first time in years im loving life. Everythings been going great and it only seems to be getting better by the day.

2. Awesome bro!

I'm sending out positive vibrations to all of you beautiful blades at GrassCity, thank you so much for making this place what it is and what it's going to be. I guess we got a lot of posting to do! I'm going to be going to the Cannabis Cup this year as a judge. I plan on photographing and reviewing each entry of bud and hash for GrassCity in a thread for the Seasoned Smokers forum (I hope everyone will enjoy it. :))

Every stoner should travel to Amsterdam at least once! :D

Much love!

3. Im enjoying where the sstate of things in my life are.

But having this phimilia is killing me. I cant run, cant smoke, really cant do anything i love to do for a month

4. Hey man just feel the vibes, be happy where you are at, don't regret the past, for it's the past that made you who you are today.

5. It just takes a little smoke and some groovy tunes to reset your mind.

I'll embrace this simplicity as long as I can

Tried to keep busy today, ended up working out all day, walked the dog, and cleaned. Everything is so nice.

I won't be able to join you this year but next year fates may meet at stoner's mecca.

6. [And from the Nexus there arose the...]

RUMBLE,

TUMBLE,

JUMBLE,

of a beautiful GRUMBLE.

I'm chillin' at my crib tonight and I got my bong just a few inches away. [Yeah I smoke blunts too but I do it secretlyyyyyyy - he said in a hisssssss of a beautiful remisssssss.] I'm blazing buds I've been curing since the early summer and GREAT GOD and JEHOSAPHAT that shit's just as sick as fuck. The thing I love about smoking buds that are aged is that their taste, smell, and texture are different than your run of the mill shit. Imagine all organic buds, harvested, dried, and cured properly. [------->Sniffs explodes, sniffs explodes<-------]

I'm blowing this smoke out like I'm a bad ass, but still a believer.

Green.

[I'm loading another bowl so I gotta say goodbye. :)]

7. Your time off is a measure of the quality of your life. Setting yourself the goal of more personal freedom is as valid as -- and ultimately more practical than -- a goal of financial riches and material abundance. Today, our society provides more opportunities than ever before for survival with style, for living well without having to become a cultural robot. Living on the fringe of society is easier and much more rewarding than living in the pressurized statistical middle, where all the rules are. But beware, a taste of freedom almost inevitably leads to a craving for it. It hooks you, and it's wonderful. Most people can't understand this, because they've forgotten what it was like to be free. They think it's impossible, whereas the truth is that freedom is right in front of you; you simply have to want it enough to take it. People fear the struggle for freedom, but never credit the rewards.

8. Re-Oxygenating the Oceans
    by Marilyn McDonald
    October 10, 2007
    Positive News Issue

A Californian firm has found a way of re-oxygenating the world's oceans, which it firmly believes will help combat global warming. Using the latest technology, leading eco-restoration firm, Planktos, is planning to replenish the sea's floating plankton forests, which absorb half the Earth's carbon dioxide and generate half the Earth's oxygen.

Simply restoring the marine plankton that has been lost since 1980 could sink and sequester billions of tons of carbon dioxide each year. It can also regenerate billions of tons of lost ocean nourishment for collapsing fisheries, birds and whales.

Normally, iron-rich dust particles blown in from arid lands feed these plankton blooms, but recently this critical micro-nutrient has been in short supply and plankton populations have declined by a quarter over the last 25 years. Now, substitute iron dust particles, developed by Planktos, are being sprinkled on the ocean's surface as a way to stimulate, revive and speed up the plankton's growth.

All the results of the trials are open to the public. These are being monitored more frequently than any other previous ocean experiments. If all goes according to plan, the company hopes to restore the plankton back to its 1980 levels

9. it's been ages since i toked......

.... how high am i gonna be next time i get some green!?

thats a real nice thought.

shall be singin n dancin wi jah. :D

10. Gotta agree with Digit on this one. Been a long time for me. Can't wait. :)

11. I hope you guys get some buds soon. :D As for little old me, I've been writing a lot more lately and have started growing a batch of "Train Wreck." [Smoke report coming one day soon!]

Stay forever green.

12. My bowl runneth over, with bud and budder, and tincture, and kief, and hope for the people. I shed my fears and rise to greet this day with a song of peace and plenty for the people, in perpetuity.

" My sixth sense tells me we're not a failure
    If we turn nature into our savior
    When we place a seed in the ground...
    We are creating our future, believe it's profound"...

WE SHOUT, " FOR THE PEOPLE, WITH LOVE "

I hope the waves are kind today, on the sea of green we're surfing. Thanks AK, you're a beacon of cool green light, beaming out to help us through the rocky bits.

13. In light of some rather depressing recent events here in the community, I decided it would be a good idea to bump this thread.

As for some positive vibrations... Well, I'd have to say this is definitely the most friendly and tight knit community on the internet. And that's pretty damn cool.

Stay high, my fellow blades. :bongin:

14. Peace, love and respect, to all.

15. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Abb8Gawhqm0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Abb8Gawhqm0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

16. Try to always be looking forward to something. . .
    First it was awaiting the harvest, then the trimming and curing.
    Now, my 3 month batch of tincture will be done soon! Woo-hoo! Then i can make it into cannabis elixir! Then I can imbibe in the heavenly effect of the cannabis honey. Ahhhhhhh!
    Oh, then there's the Doug Stanhope show in February.
    Yep, always good to have something to look forward to.

17. Lately as I've been smoking I've been becoming more self-aware of my identity.
    I think I'm getting a step closer to self actualization.
    Thanks M.J.

18. i feel like im becoming more like that too!! its.. unsettling sometimes.. but it feels pretty damn good. yay pot.

19. "We will not build a peaceful world by following a negative path. It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it. We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but on the positive affirmation of peace. We must see that peace represents a sweeter music, a cosmic melody, that is far superior to the discords of war. Somehow, we must transform the dynamics of the world power struggle from the negative nuclear arms race, which no one can win, to a positive contest to harness humanity's creative genius for the purpose of making peace and prosperity a reality for all the nations of the world. In short, we must shift the arms race into a peace race. If we have a will - and determination - to mount such a peace offensive, we will unlock hitherto tightly sealed doors of hope and transform our imminent cosmic elegy into a psalm of creative fulfillment."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.