The Unofficial Peyton Got Intercepted thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by 4Cave2man0, Feb 8, 2010.

1. hahahaha........

Goodnight

2. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. My gf was rooting for the Saints because Kim Kardashian's bf (Reggie Bush) was on their team and as much as I think shes banging Im rooting for the Colts. We had a strong start.

3. Mannings a little bitch and i hate reggie bush...but new orleans deserved it

4. ah we lost.....well they werent my top team anyways just wished they had won anyways.

5. I guess it was worth it pulling the starters against the Jets

Woops

6. At least it was a good game up until peyton threw that pick. Saints are tuff but I don't recall seeing any 'remember me shots'.

7. he pulled a favre

8. Mannings a little over-hyped bitch who got lucky and got onto a super talented offense. I would PAY to see Peyton play on some team that doesn't have a massive offensive line and 2 GREAT wide recievers. Interceptions like that one every other play, because when he gets some pressure on him he can't away because hes slower than molasis mixed with resin.

9. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Farve is sleeping like a baby tonight

10. YEAAAAA wHAT ABOUT DEM SAINTSS?!

11. i guess the greatest QB of all time is a little bitch.guess what he will have what you and i wont,money and stats that makes him great.even the best QB'S mess up.

12. They were saying the int was Reggie waynes fault

13. hahaha i could live in a cardboard box my whole life and not be jelous of peyton manning he was in tears pretty much

I will have a dcent job that pays like 80k a year i dont care about millions,and being THAT GUY that lost everything,

mr manning high and mighty NO
    he not better then brady especially in the postseason

manning can forevever rot..

na na na na na hey hey hey
    GOODBYE

14. #14 DV, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2010
    Yeah butter fingers suck for Wayne...

Porter recognized that play from watching film over and over.
    He knew where he needed to be. Woot!

To be the best, you study the best, and you beat the best.

15. While I agree he wouldn't be as successful somewhere else, he didn't get lucked into anything. His team was horrible when he came into the league.. he and the offense molded together to make this offensive giant over the years. On the flip side, I think you could say the others lucked into having Manning as their QB. And who's his second GREAT WR?

Yeah cause 18-1 would be much better than 16-3.. Saints would have outplayed them regardless.

16. Nah...

First of all they ran nearly the same route just two plays back, isn't it the "General's" job to make sure they change it up? The play went for 5 yards earlier so it wasn't like it was a great success...Porter read that all the way.

Also, I think if the starters weren't benched they might have won...being more motivated and all to go 19-0...or they would have folded after everyone talked them up who knows.

17. The Patriots had the balls to play for an undefeated record

The Colts gave up and rested to focus on winning the Super Bowl and they still lost

Devastating

18. Reggie Wayne somewhat slipped on the play giving Porter the chance to pick it with no problems. It wasn't Reggie's fault but Porter might've been tackled if Reggie wouldn't of slipped.

19. Porter knew that play from film, dont trip everybody