The Unofficial Perpetual Join at any time Party Cup Competition.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by EatMyLunch, Aug 2, 2012.

1. lol, or put the seed way to far down maybe, halfway can be pretty far lol

2. Tech term is tiger striped in the pot world.

3. The 4/5 of my bagseeds that have broken ground had the tiger stripes, the other one, plus the 2 that wouldn't pop didn't have the stripes, but tryin them anyways. So good way to check for good beans

4. Here is what my party cups are looking like. I guess I should explain that CHALENGER 2 seedling did not make it. I accidentally knocked it over and it spilled out. Instead of wasting time with it I took it out and replaced it with a cutting. So now my party cup total is 2 bagseed CHALENGERS and two super sour og clones. I hope the clones root because they were drooping pretty bad this morning. I left them out under the lights with the fan all night. I have them in a bowl covered in plastic (for humidity), sitting in the sun on the window sill. Hope they perk up so I don't lose them. I really don't want to cut her mother anymore.
    NOTE: THE SEEDLING THAT WAS LOST WAS ONLY PLANTED 48 HOURS AND THE MAIN ROOT WAS ALREADY ALMOST TO THE BOTTOM OF THE CUP. THAT WAS WITHOUT SPROUTING.

ForumRunner_20120807_111930.png

ForumRunner_20120807_112015.png

ForumRunner_20120807_112036.png

ForumRunner_20120807_112055.png

5. Nice babies Cali!

6. the seeds should be planted about the same depth as they are long..
    pointy side down..:)

MMMKK...:)

7. Thanks bro. Let's hope they stay that way. I been doing some homework on the party cup grows and I am glad I have four plants going instead of 1 or 2 so I have a chance to finish one. Lol. Since this is my first time working with seed, I will be neediing help on looking for the sex in case a male comes to mess up my garden. Other than that I'm ready to party in these cups like a rockstar.

8. Fast growing thread and a Mod response; well played RbHrbMan. Just as in nature, there is room for all to grow here and flourish.

9. U have the link or name to that thread ? :D
    Sorry if it's been asked already , never saw party cup SOG like that lol :smoke:

10. I'll PM you the link. It's not a journal or anything just a quick hit and run.

11. Ah I want to join in on the fun.. Might have to pick up another clone. I want to hempy-solo cup it, probably gonna go coco. That SOG is crazy. RbH you should pm me the link too!

12. Awesome! Hope to see you join the party!

chk PM

13. Happy Hump Day blades and bladettes. I hope everyone's girls are still partying 12 hours a day. I know mine sure are.

I do have a question for anyone with experience in 12/12 from seed (this is my first time). Typically what is the time frame for these 12/12 babes to start showing their lovely lady bits?

14. I've only had one cycle of 12/12 from seed (Bagseed) and earliest to sex was 3 weeks; by week 7 almost all males had been culled and females showing a healthy pattern of growth. Out of 108 seeds planted I have 49 beautifully swelling ladies; roughly the same ratio as last garden.

15. Thanks for the insight MrJerky. I just don't want any risk of a little boy takin my girls innocents. I have the party cups in the same space as my main grow.

16. yo Rb personaly i wouldnt do 12/12 from seed, i think it just slows there start, i would let the sprout grow for 2 weeks, then maybe try your 12/12, my idea here is pretty much let the seed get past the sprout phase, then you may go str8 to flower, you cant skip sprout phase, only veg

even clones, they need a week to grow evven after well rooted. I find anyways

17. Hi Geno I do have 1 more that I'm vegging out for 2 weeks and then gonna throw in there. I like to do little experiments like that. :)

18. ya i do experiments too

currently experimenting with a dwc bucket and clones that veg'd only a inch or 2 then into flower(half organic ferts and half chemicals, its going nice :D

19. From sitting motionless myself during this entire time, I will offer testimony that there were no skipped phases, just no wasted time in my 40 acres letting plants get too big for my meager light.

20. This helps me with my timeline of looking for males. Thanks for answering a question I had but have not asked nor looked up yet. It is always nice when the exact info I need lands in the thread I need it for.:hello: