Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

• Like Like x 1
  1. It is always a good thing to buy in bulk, but your going to want to travel or "Bake Cruze" with just what you need, trust me- cuz the last thing you want is a ticket and even worse, giving up your well earned bud to some stupid ass 5-0

2. My advice:

People that call themselves your friends and only show up to chill with you when you have weed, are not really your friends.

Real stoners do not just mooch off of others. A Real stoner is always down to match some bowls, smoke out his friends when they have no weed, and then it's cool to return the favor... but these favors should never be expected. Real stoners will honor this system, and enjoy smoking out others which makes them cool to smoke with.

• Like Like x 1
  3. do everything they said but keep smoking.shit

4. Haze 22, that bud in your picture looks just like what I got in my jar right now

5. #106 Vayx, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2008
    it sounds like you guys got some shady friends. The ppl I smoke with know where my bud is I know where there's is. Shit even my dealer shows us where her (yes her) weed is cause we all know we wouldn't duck each other over. My best advice to all of you would be find a good dealer who is around most of the time when you need em, when you grab off them offer to blaze em at first every time after a while just whenever you feel like it but it will pay off for you . Maybe it means better bud, better counts, free blazes, or whatever.

Also I would suggest if you can get some close friends to blaze with nothing beats it.

Don't smoke in your parents place if they don't allow it it only causes trouble and is disrespectful.

If you need to hide your weed don't be sloppy, if for some reason you bring it to skool small bags are easily hidden in socks if you bringing lots just pick it up after skool 10 mins outta the way after school beats the consequences

Stay outta shady situations

Learn to roll, teach others to roll. It's fun at first but if only 1/10 ppl you constantly smoke with can roll they will start to get pissed at rolling all the time.

Number 1 puff puff pass don't hog

6. yeah tribalman is right dude,u dnt wanna get urself into anymore shit w people than u already have because one day u could be really desperate for some weedand u wnt be able to get any

7. [quote name='gollygreengiant']1.

3. Buy a scale and take it with you on all pickups (a smallish one)

sorry to shit on this, but NEVER bring a scale with you unless already buying a felony amount of weed. if you have a scale and mari, even a misdemenor amount, you WILL be charged with a felony if caught. we usually buy a 1/4 pound at a time to get the next price break, and even then i dont bring a scale, i weigh it at home and if its not right, i dont call my boy bitching, i let him know next time i see him and he usually makes it right. bitching because a 1/4 pound is a few grams light will lose you a connection quick. also i noticed many people saying to not smoke in the car when carrying weed, i say, DO NOT HAVE WEED IN YOUR CAR PERIOD! unless picking it up or dropping it off. also DO NOT SMOKE IN YOUR CAR PERIOD! cops know what cars smell like when you smoke weed in them all the time, even if you havent smoked in it for weeks, and yes, a car that smells like old weed is probable cause and they will search you weather you like it or not; because they can smell it. i know this because a good friend is a state trooper, and he used to smoke in high school, he laughs at the idiots that think he cant search. smelling it is probable cause, it doesnt have to be burning to smell it. also, in some states, like where i live, having papers and no weed WILL get you arrested, the only way papers are legal here is if you have tobacco with them. papers with no tobacco= arrest for paraphenalia. so learn your state and local laws. also, if you are foolish enough to smoke in your car, DONT play the stereo loud. thats the quickest way to get busted if living in a city they have a noise ordinance in. i can tell you from experience, the cops here busted a dealer that was pulled over for playing his stereo way too loud, he was thumping hard. we have a noise ordinance because the chief of police is racist and hates rap music, and this idiot wasnt only thumping, he was smoking a blunt, had 5 pounds of weed in the trunk, and 2 ounces of crack cocaine. all this after 6 months of advertising that the new law would take effect on a certain date, and this was like a few days after it took effect. what an idiot, he probably deserved the $250,000 bond he was on. he never got out, his "homies" didnt have the 25 grand to bail him out. so know the penalties for what you are doing, know what the bond will be set at for what you are doing, and as my mama always told me, have a good bailbondsmans phone # in your wallet. also, have the amount for bail set aside so someone you trust can get the money and bail you out. if you gonna make a life of dealing especially, the last two statements make real good sense. also, in my experience, "Clear Eyes" works best. i can go before a judge or walk into the D.A.'s office and no-one is the wiser. sorry for the long post.

8. also, 1 more thing, if you are a heavy smoker, it is noticeable a mile away, your bottom eyelids become darker and a little puffy. if this is you, stop smokin awhile and get some sun. for examples of this "look" just google marc emery and check out how he looks. this is the classic "look" of a stoner. when i see my bottom eyelids darkening up or getting puffy i stop smoking until they return to normal, usually about a month. staying in the sun helps remove the darker look to the eyelids, but not if you wearing sunglasses. hope this helps.

9. sorry, but one more thing and im done. because of what i do for a living, i can take absolutely no chances with people smelling weed on me after i smoked. so, if you absolutely dont want anyone to know you smoke, take a shower and wash your hair and change your clothes before going into public. youd be surprised how good non-smokers noses are. i went years without smoking, and often could smell people who did from 10 feet away. thats the truth. so, good day im done.

10. New to the forums, but not new to the dank.

Other than the main rules like Knowing your rights and only carrying what you need (there's a few more essential ones too but they've been said) I've got a few pieces of advice.

Be good to your dealer: every once and a while ask your dealer to smoke up with you after you make a pickup, a happy dealer whom you've established a relationship will be good to you, so make friends.

Stay out of the shade: Don't get caught up with 'shady' people, if you find yourself involved with a new dealer (or smoker) who seems shady, GET OUT. You wouldn't want untrustworthy friends, so why have an untrustworthy dealer.

Looking Fresh: If your trying to conceal the fact that you just got blown then you need to LOOK sober. Get a GOOD bottle of eyedrops (not store brand, trust me, paying the extra $2 is worth it.) And as for smell, dont spray yourself with a bottle of axe or something, carry a bottle of febreeze in your car and use that.

Thats just a few for now, stay safe smokers

11. I dont know if it has been said, but try to plan something to do before you get high. It has happened so many times to me, I get high and I dont know what to do, and I end up sitting there. So go on a walk, get outside and enjoy nature. I recently moved to Jacksonville Beach and now when Im high I just go to the beach.

12. I have only been smoking for two and a half years but I know a couple of things!

1) Regarding munchies: Eat a sensible meal before toking up. If I smoke while hungry it's harder to avoid munchies. Also NEVER take the first bite. There have been a handful of times where I am not hungry but I want some chips or whatever and I'll say to myself, "Well I'll just have a few." WRONG! I end up eating the house. Don't do that!

2) Don't wake and bake too often. If you spend your days and nights stoned it starts to get boring and then you are in this sort of half-high state all the time. It gets old fast, trust me. Spend your days sober and productive and smoke up in the evening. If it's a special occasion you can spend the day high but don't make that your life.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. That is a good one! If you are showered and dressed and ready to go somewhere and you toke up just before you leave it's a lot easier than if you are hanging out with your boyfriend barely dressed, get high, and then say "Dude we should do something," it's a lot easier to just stay home and watch movies or have sex or whatever.

14. By far the most important piece of advice I've heard is to enjoy small amounts at a time. Marijuana is different from alcohol in that it doesn't leave your system right away... it builds up in your fat cells and keeps the blood levels up for a week, two, even a month after you smoked it. The more you smoke, the more will build up in your system, and the more you will feel the side effects (like memory issues, paranoia, tunnel vision, demotivation, anxiety). If you are a regular smoker, your tolerance will go down at the same time as your fat levels go up. If you keep smoking a lot you will get to the point where smoking any more doesn't even make you feel better, no high at all... That's a bad situation to be in. It's like all the receptor sites in your brain are filled up, so smoking more will only dump more into your fat cells making side effects worse. You want to stay out of that zone.

If you smoke just a little bit a day, then those receptor sites in your brain stay open rather than clogged up, there's less buildup in your body (so less side effects), and you save money. You don't need as many tolerance breaks, and they are not as hard.

In my experience you never really get to the point of steady state use. You take a tolerance break then your daily dosage starts out low and starts creeping up to get the same effect. After a few weeks or months your dosage has gotten so high that too much is building up in your system, so you take a T break, and then start the whole process over again. That's why you get all kinds of answers to "how much do you smoke"; for me it can vary from .25g/day to 1.5g/day of high grade depending on where I am in that cycle, although I try to keep it under .4-.5g/day.

Lots of good advice has already been posted. Other things I've learned that haven't been mentioned much:

• Different weed really does have different effects, and even the way you smoke changes the high significantly. In order to avoid getting too much tolerance, rotate through different smoking methods (bong, joint, vaporization), strains, grades, and even grow types (hydro, indoor soil, outdoor).
    • To clean glassware quickly, don't spend $10 on the cleaners from head shops. Just rinse with hot water, pour a few tablespoons of table salt and some rubbing or isopropyl alcohol ($1 from a Walgreens) into the glass and shake around with the holes covered. Then rinse with hot water.
    • Glassware may be easier to clean if you let it sit filled with hot water beforehand for an hour or so, with the holes plugged up with napkins or whatever. In fact you can clean stems and pipes with just really hot water and qtips.
    • If you're feeling headaches or hung over after smoking, it may be impurities in your weed. Try organic or high grade soil pot if you have access.
    • Don't be stupid. Keeping a low profile keeps you safe and keeps things better for all of us. Don't drive on weed until you have a lot of experience with how it will affect you, and then only when you're not unsafe.
    • For an easy discreet way to smoke: Squeeze half the tobacco out of a 100's all white cigarette, replace with ground weed packed lightly, cut most of the filter off to avoid waste, and you have the ideal way to smoke out in public without attracting attention. Looks exactly like a cigarette because it is. I never learned how to roll a J because these work so great.
    • Smoke most always rises, so it's best to be on the top floor if you're smoking out a window.
    • Enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  15. im pretty new never really smoked daily till now but whats it mean when someone seys to match them?

16. It means if they pack a bowl, etc., with their herb that you do the same with yours.

17. thank helped a lot

18. let me add if you just HAVE to smoke in your parents house please get a one hitter...it will be your best friend.....Im just saying if you just have to..bc you know people are going to anyways so if you just have to get a one hitter and do whats called zeroing where you hold the smoke in your lungs for a long time until none comes out when you blow...also blow into the corners of whatever room you smoke this helps too.:wave:

19. I'm new to this forum but not this wonderful green blessing. Here's a few things I've picked up in my experience:

Learn to love your Cruise-Control. It's easy to use if you don't know how, it's in your car's manual. If you're gonna drive and smoke or even drive high, it's a good idea. They say drunk drivers speed, well stoned drivers......don't.

If you're getting in a car with someone and you have shit on you make sure the driver knows.

Like someone else said, (not sure who) OZIUM OZIUM OZIUM OZIUM!!!!!!! It's hands-down the single most effective air freshener there is!!!!

Learn how to roll. (Dutchmasters want to be your friend so badly! Let them.) No excuses for a shitty roll, if you don't actually know what you're doing, let someone else do it.

If you don't know how to roll a blunt or joint, don't have a piece and want to smoke buy a Black 'n Mild. Take the plastic off and turn it upside down. Roll it in your fingers over a trash can 'til it empties out. Leave enough tobacco so it's filled a little past the plastic mouth piece tip. Fill it up with finely ground weed (NO STICKS!) If you leave sticks in there they will poke holes. Smoke it 'til you hit the tobacco! (tastes great too!) Haven't done that in years come to think of it, but that's how I started smoking cause it takes no skill.

Get the seeds out! All of 'em. Seriously! I will punch you in the neck!

Don't do something stupid that ruins everyone else's time.

Don't be the guy that stares at the weed like a feind as it makes its way through the cypher counting everyones hits and making sure nobody takes too many. AND don't be the guy who keeps that guy busy, by taking forever to pass the damn thing. Nobody likes that guy.

If you use bongs try something with flavor, pour some ice cold Sprite in there, or some Listerine or something, get creative.

...and pretty much everything the other guys said, this is years of experience on this thread, it's all good stuff.:smoke: