Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. yeah hit the nail on the head friend. i spend A LOT of time into my rolls, and its because when im toking with someone, they compliment the roll. its a peice of work, not just a tool. =j

2. #82 acidraindrips, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008
    This would have been one of the most useful resources when I first started blazing, but unfortunately, I had to learn the art of lope-ism through experience. The art of loping one's self starts with one's general mentality because if you keep thinking, "Oh my God, I am so fucking high!" then chances are that you will look pretty domed and not pull in the slightest.

The stoner survival kit is a great idea that I have always utilized in one way or another. The essential items that I would recommend for one's self and/or their car would be Axe (some sort of body spray), Ozium (great for neutralizing smoke particles), eye drops (Naphcon, Clear Eyes, Baush and Lomb etc...), gum, sunglasses, and anything else anyone can think of.

A run-in with the PO PO is inevitable so make sure you are ulti comfortable when super ripped, especially around parents, teachers, police, or other authority figures. I cannot tell you how many times I have been pulled over when I was either a. high as fuck, b. had flave in my pocket, or c. all of the above. It is just important that you remain calm and don't give the officer/s a reason to believe that you are under the influence of anything. Be courteous. Be smart. Do not be a jackass.

Common sense goes hand in hand with being a responsible toker. I have had friends that have been like me, responsible in all facets of life, and others who just cannot handle smoking in their daily lives and end up dropping out of school, getting into legal trouble, or losing all potential they once had i.e. become what it is that is depicted on those stupid ass anti drug commercials. aka my brother never leaves home, my brother doesnt really do much of anything really. (I know all ya'll have caught this one on late at night when your baked as a potato. I always crack up at this propaganda).

Well that was a rant and a half but I think that this thread is very important and everyone in the GC seems to be very knowledgeable about the ganj. Do buy nice glass and do take care of it because if you wait for legalization, then realistically you will be holdin your breath for a long ass time. I am out and about to snap my first load of the day. Peace and always keep it irie.

3. Those two statements are incongruous together, because if you're driving around 'high as fuck' then you aren't being a responsible toker. Not trying to flame you, but it's not exactly good advice to be giving out to young stoners, or rather not a very good example to set ;)

4. watch out for pot smoking succubus. . .

you'll know after you meet just one

5. Yeah, but they are so much fun for a little while. So tempting...mmmm succubi...

6. Definately be careful. Try not to advertise that you are chronic. Examples Pot leaf t-shirts, chronic ts etc. The fuzz love to harrass kids wearing that kind of shit.:cool:

7. #87 acidraindrips, Sep 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2008

Like I said if you had read my whole post, there was no online thread on the internet to set a good example for responsible smoking practices when I was just starting out toking so i had to learn everything from experience. Unfortunately, people have to do stupid things in order to learn valuable life long lessons in the process. That's just how it works. All of these occurrences with the police happened when I was a lot younger and thought that nothing could happen to me, as any young person feels as they grow older and more mature. Since then, I have become a lot more aware of certain repercussions of smoking and/or driving under the influence of anything. Not trying to flame you, but I can handle my shit in front of the cops and have been "high as fuck," but somehow I always managed to go on my way without even a request to search my vehicle. This is because i was never a douche bag towards a police officer and always treated them with the utmost respect. What kind of example is that to set? Incongruous maybe, but the truth nonetheless.

8. if you smoke often buy a grinder. its perfect for loading bowls and rolling blunts. get one with a keif screen if you can

9. Watch the police... they are watching you.

Be chill, be confident, take a moment to appreciate life, and puff a doobie.

10. When cops wave at you (and not any other cars around you) going down the road, there might be something wrong :eek:

Still haven't figured it out yet, but I wave back :smoke:

11. LMAO!! Funny shit... But the Young Stoner should really break down If weed is for him/her... And to make sure that their doing it for their enjoyment and/or to treat an ailment...

IE) SNoop dog smokes weed... cool
    You smoke weed because you want to be cool= not cool at all...

12. there's no such thing as being too high

you just think you're too high. Let the pot take completely over, there's no point in fighting it, it'll just ruin your day and every one else's day too. Once you let Mary do her thing, all the paranoia and trippin goes away (well sometimes the trippin goes away, but if you're lucky, it just gets better!)

that's all, the smart shit has already been stated, even though what I just wrote has been too

Oh and don't be a jackass and talk about shit you don't know about, people can tell

Cops are assholes. Don't give em an inch. (doesn't mean disrespect them, means don't let them disrespect you)

13. UFC student knows his shit nuff said

14. HM well some advice i can say would be try not to sue a lighter every time use matches and let it burn past the lkighting part then smoke or my favorite solar panning witch is using a magnifying glass and the cool thing about that is you can vape it or you can burn it and the hight is way better because you dont get the Toxic flint smoke and you dont get the Butain(not sure if that spelled correctly) + the weed tasts soo much better
    and everything els i wanted to say has allrdy been stated.. o and if your grow weed PLEASE flush it and PLEASE cure it right quality is what matters

Knowledge is Power

15. hahaha its ucf student not ufc student. lets not get carried away here!;)

I would say find a great chill spot- multiple at that. But don't rush picking a spot. I once smoked with my boys at a spot about a mile in the woods in the middle of nowhere... I came back a week later to smoke and was discovered by a boy scout troop. Now that I've learned a lesson I was able to pick 2 unbelievable spots to chill at with the security of knowingthat I will never be caught.

If you are serious about smoking, get some paraphernalia. By that, I recommend making a kit for yourself which would include the following: a dry piece, some rolling papers, a dutch master, 2 lighters, some ziploc bags, a scale, rohto v drops, mouth drops (somuch better then gum). Stick all that in a little satchel and youve got a portable, crotchable stoner kit to carry around with you. I also carry wet naps with me- they clean your hands before and after you smoke and can be combined with a coat hanger, breastmilk and a tennis ball to create a tomahawk missile! Useful and deadly.

On top of that, I reccomend a grinder- and dont ckimp on these. A nice grinder is a j rollers and bowl packers best friend. Mine has a magnetic lid, a locking oring, spare compartment at the bottom, keif screem, and stainless blades that mulch the bud ever so well. The best part is when i grind the weed some always falls through, because i removed the screen in a couple places. Easy way to secretly steal a tiny teenybitof weed from your hommes to smoke when you run out.

Get a good stereo with bass. When I'm high, I like to listen to my stereo on full blast with the bass up so high you would think it hit the bowl with me. And I mean floor, air, desk, vibrator, all vibrating from the bass. Trust me, you will thank me.

Dont be a nug hog. If you sesh with 5 people, let them hit it. Anymore then that and I say throw down, kneel down/bend over, or don't smoke.

And as it has been emphasized a ton on this thread, don't reinforce all the negative stoner stereotypes. Smoke responsibly! That means hit it and chill, not hit it and go jack off on your sleeping roommates face (you want to be sober for that). I personally believe it to be at the smokers discretion to smoke and drive or smoke while driving. I do it, but rarely and reluctantly at that.

Don't smoke to be cool- you look like an asshole. Specifically my asshole.

Have a plan. In picking up especially but also in smoking, I threw down two grand in july for 2 kilos of some unknown strand of dank sensimilla and got my weed yesterday because my friends and I are idiots who can't decide whose going to drive the 2 hours to pick it up. With smoking, be smart about it, take precautions. When I smoke in my room, I have a ceiling fan on high, both windows wide open, 2 cans of febreze, a hepa filter, a six foot long cardboard tube filled with dryer sheets to blow the smoke through, and I never smoke unless my parents are not home and I know they will not be soon or it is night time and both parents have been asleep for at least 90 minutes. I've smoked out of my room for 3 and a half years with my parents down the hall and have never been close to being caught, except for once. My mom knocked on my door and asked what I was doing, so I told her the BEST excuse ever- "Mom, I can't talk right now, I'm having my personal time now".

That leads to my next point. ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO BE CAUGHT MASTURBATING THEN TOKING. Its the most believable and best excuse to use, but only utilize it on special occasions (the excuse not the masturbation). I also like the excuse of "I have a migraine" or "insert name here came over because he just broke up with his gf and really needs to vent BUT WERE GONNA GO GET REALLY HIGH LOLOLOL"

Actually don't use that excuse

But most importantly, DONT DO DRUGS.

You will get pregnant, and you will die. Smoke weed instead, its the best thing ever. Remember kids- getting fucked up isn't awesome, friendship are awesome. And you can take that to the bank.

If you read that, hit a bowl because you wierd and retarded for not doing so as you read this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ah sorry stomtimes i typ to fast
    HAHA i cracked up when u got to the excuses

17. Smoke the weed-:smoke: dont let the weed smoke you

18. I think the biggest thing I would have to agree on is to handle your shit. Nothing ruins a good day out with bro's like being that ONE guy who always looks and talks about being high. DONT BE THAT GUY.

Oh, also, if you do live with parents be careful of where you hide your shit. Start keeping track of tiny things like if your parents say, hang up your towel in your bathroom or pick up dirty clothes. If they are doing this, and you give them reasons to, they can easily search through your room while your gone. Nothing is worse than coming home high with your parents waiting for you with your shit sitting out.

Dont forget, your parents have probably smoked weed or have known someone who has. And please, dont think of them as stupid, they might know and are just waiting for the right moment.

19. remind new smokers to corner the bowl i hate it when they burn it all
    dont take all the resin:mad:
    dont hold up the rotation with your stories
    if you leave the circle im not waitin for you to come back
    dont smoke out moochers all the time
    and dont forget smoke out people who smoke you out.
    dont down someones shit
    :)

20. Very well said!

I'm just sitting here reading the forums, and missing GOOD stuff! I'm in the UK right now and even though we are right next door to Amsterdam, all I can seem to find is old dry mids.

Oh well, I'll just have to smoke twice as much when I get the good stuff! :p
    Cheers