Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. someone explain cornering to me

is that flipping the bud around?

2. it is how it sounds. put the flame on one corner of the bowl leave 3/4 greens left.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bic Lighters last forever

4. One hitters out of a water pipe will get you extremely ripped and save on some buddage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just read the whole thread, some really good posts in here.

How about: If you're around a lot of people (at a party or something) don't pull out your bag around everyone. It's ridiculous how many people will try to get you to smoke them up & sometimes it's hard to say no. If you feel like you need to smoke, find a spot where nobody will try to mooch your herb. A fat bag of weed can become not so fat in one night ;).

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Learn to take off the safety of every lighter you own. Your thumbs will thank you for it :F

7. If you don't feel comfortable buying/smoking somewhere, don't. No one is forcing you to buy/smoke, even though it might feel like that. Sometimes it's best to pass on a deal/session than to get busted or worse.

8. If you have an addictive personality, stick with weed and don't even think of trying something that is going to just have you craving it 24/7, and having you do who knows what to get it. There are some people who can do other drugs just once in a while and be fine with it, but a person with an addictive personality to start with will get caught up in it. So before you go down that long road, like many have before, just stick with smoking the ganja, and you will save yourself a lot of grief. Now as to how to tell if you have an addictive personality, just think how you react when you absolutely can't find any weed, and want to get high. If you absolutely can't get this off your mind, like it's driving you crazy, then you may want to avoid other things that you may crave even more!! Also think about certain activities that you like to do stoned, or places you like to go to after smoking, would you rather not even do them straight? Well just something to consider. I know you have to blaze your own trail, I;m just trying to give you a little map to follow beforehand.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I know this thread is about giving advice to young smokers...but first things first;

Finish school, get a great job & keep it, soon as you get paid pay the bills, fill the fridge with basic meals for the week. Take care of your responsibilities & handle your shit like a man. Be a part of something bigger than just a toker, contribute...be somebody.

Now, at the end of the day...you got your bills paid, & you got food & eveything else has been taken care of, if you have a few dead presidents to spare...by all means, get a nice fat sack...smoke...enjoy, its just that simple.

Being a pot smoker is the easy part, being a productive smoker is where its at though brah.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Mr Jones knows a little something! Give him a listen, sounds like he speaks from experience, as do I.

11. Hell yea theys guys really kno there shit, for all you little premature stoners listen up!!!

12. My piece of advice:

Don't smoke in a parked car, unless its super legit. Always try to drive around, and obey the traffic laws.

13. don't let weed take over your life. and by that i mean if you got out for 20 minutes and come back super high with red eyes your parents are going to know somethings up. moral = DONT GET CAUGHT! kills your parents trust in you and thats the absolute worst thing, especially if it happens multiple times.

14. And I KNOW that there are kids on here younger than 18. Shame on you. But you're tokers too, so here is some advice to help out with your parents:

JOIN A D.A.R.E. PROGRAM!! Not kidding in the least. Even if you never go, whatever. Just bring home some literature, spread it around, etc. That way, your parents never suspect a thing, especially if you follow other advice on this thread. It worked for me in my minor years, and it can work for you too.

And remember, if you do go to at least some of the meetings,
    DO NOT GO TO THE MEETINGS HIGH!!!!

You may think you look like this::cool:
    But they WILL see this::smoking:
    And then they will look like this::mad:
    And after they look like that, you will look like this::(
    'Cause they might call your parents, who will look like this::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::eek:
    Almost happened to me when I was 16...

Also, DO. NOT. SMOKE. IN. YOUR. PARENTS'. HOUSE.
    Respect them, and if caught elsewhere, they might have more respect/mercy for you.

Took that younger stoner bit literally...

15. good plan

16. #76 Poke Salad, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008
    My advice is this...Don't be stupid. A good rule of thumb is to apply the following forumla.

weed - stupid = safe

If you are unsure what might be considered stupid then please read below.

Stupid is anything that might be considered mischief. Stupid is anything that might get you in trouble with ANYONE, this includes parents, cops, neighbors, your friend's dog, etc... Stupid is not trusting that inner voice that whispers to you saying "I dont know about this". Stupid is ignoring that uneasy feeling you get when you are unsure. Stupid is taking a dare. There are alot more examples of stupid but I hope you get the point. If you don't understand what I have said then it may be too late for you as you might already be stupid.

The following formula is what has given weed a bad reputation for many years.

weed + stupid = trouble

Do your part and help stop this formula from fucking it up for the rest of us who aren't stupid.

Edit: I forgot to add this. If you are one of those people who could give 2 shits less what others think and you have the mentality that "I'll do whatever I want, whenever I want, and if you don't like it I'll bust a cap in your ass with my (insert favorite model of gangster pistol here) right after I pull it out of my pants that are hanging to the ground." then you are part of the problem for the rest of us. In case you didn't know...that = stupid.

17. yeah dont do stupid shit
    dont act like a dumb ass and/or a dick
    enjoy it and try not to give a fuck about what other people think about the way you are enjoying it. as long as you dont do stupid shit.

18. AND especialy NUMBER 6
    Dont act like a dumbass when your high. Dont go acting all retarded and get yourself caught Or make people think your an immature dumbass noob

19. It's been said before: DO learn how to roll a joint. And don't just learn how to roll a joint. Learn how to roll a GOOD joint! And don't get into a rush whilst rolling; Make it an artform, man. I often spend 15 or 20 minutes rolling, just to make sure it's perfecto. There's nothing better than lighting up a spliff that you've put a lot of time and love into rolling and there's nothing worse than a badly-rolled spliff that's hard to smoke and needs rerolled.

DO learn to roll with roach. I don't think it's that widely practiced in the States- I didn't discover it until I moved to the UK. Most headshops have books of roach (I recommend Quintessential Hemp Tips). They cost less than a buck, last for ages, and eliminates soggy joint ends. Can't find 'em in the shops? Keep some index cards handy and just tear bits off as needed. You can even get neon-colored index cards to use which look cool under blacklights. INSTANT PARTY SPLIFF! ^_^

In my opinion, DON'T drive around smoking/stoned. 'But I need to go to the store and get some munch' you say. Why would you do that when you have a perfectly good telephone? Domino's delivery drivers are there for a reason, man. They are the unsung heroes for our kind!

Don't want to shell out the cash for a pizza? DO learn to make easy, tasty treats from stuff you have at home. I have compiled a list of recipes of stuff that's simple to whip up and tasy to much and I shall post it shortly. DO be careful when cooking while stoned, though. If you've got stuff on the stove or in the oven, either stay in the kitchen or keep a timer about your person so you don't end up with burnt munchies (or a flame-engulfed kitchen).

I'll add to this later, hope some of it's helpful :)

20. Great advice Davy. I think it boils down to 'be responsible and then you can enjoy your smoke'.

My advice: share with your friends. The herb is meant to be shared and enjoyed.