Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. lol wtf dude that's really sleezy of her.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. [​IMG] hello just another young stoned floating by

3. another one is no,bad days. We have so much beauty in our everyday lives. Find something out of each day you enjoyed when you are reflecting

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm a chronic smoker (1/2 times a day) and recently got popped. I quit 3 weeks ago but last week I took 3 hits. Not much but still.
    I have a drug test tomorrow.
    I took a detox and my dumb ass drank it early. It only last 5 hours.
    I'm 120. Average weight and don't work out.
    Will I pass my drug test?

5. I think you'd better ask for that sort of advice in Drug Test Question? Ask here!

6. this might be the best shit I've seen on here

7. so about a month ago my parents decided to go snoop around in my room while I was gone and they found my stash. They instantly told me to come home and I knew I got caught. About 5 minutes before they texted me I smoked a joint and was baked so I knew this wasn't going to be good. They started yelling at me and telling me how disappointed they were. My dads a cop and that's why they were really pissed about. Also I'm trying to have a career in flying and marijuana is a big no no aviation. If I got caught with it and I got put on my record I would have no chance I a flying career. I've done my research and found out there are a lot of pilots who blaze. My parents said they were going to drug test me but haven't yet. I think they were just using the scare tactic and aren't actually going to do it. I thought about risking it and smoking but I don't want to have to hide it from them. I want to tell them that I would like to smoke and how it has affected me only in positive ways, which it really has. For example, I got my highest GPA, a 3.8, out of every semester in high school while I was smoking. Even before I got caught I wanted to tell them cuz I was over hiding it. I was a responsible smoker and was honestly kind of gettin over getting stupid high all the time. It's fun and all but I liked actually being productive when I got high. This doesn't effect my flying in any way and I don't or ever plan to fly while I'm high. For flying I need to pass a medical and they don't actually test me for marijuana until I fly commercially/ for a job and I plan on quoting then. I need some advice on how to tell them weed has positively affected me, what to tell them and just how to get them to let smoke/ accept it

8. Wait so they dont actually drug test for the medical ?? Im working on getting my private flying license and i figured they would drug test me but i dont even know how i could stop smoking... I heard a few times that they do test so im a little worried

9. I'm advising this for people who live with their parents...
    Don't be a dick with your parents, because they will act accordingly. Don't make reasons for suspicion. If you smoke much, you shouldn't lose sight of the details that keep you from getting busted. Represent and express valuable opinions and you will get respect, thus less suspicion.
    My general advice is to conciously not be stupid :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Wow this all great advice. It's probably kids reading this but I wish I had these resources when I first started smoking. I tried smoking out a dollar bill my first time and a receipt paper joint the first time I ever actually got stoned. It took several years and dollars to learn lots of things the hard way. One of my most recent hard way lessons was with BHO. Don't try it unless you are growing your own plants, have access to lots of material and the proper lab equipment as well as knowledge of how to be safe. Basically don't do it. There are professionals out there making it who don't even purge the butane out and trust me you DON'T want to smoke that stuff. After a day of blasting and dabbing my homemade I woke up the next morning with a debilitating migraine. Nasty stuff. If you want to try your hand at concentrates and dabbing make some pressed rosin. It's all natural, solvent-less, safe (except your fingers might get a little singed) and easy. There's great guides for how to make more advanced presses if you get sick of buying hair straighteners every other week like I did.

Love this thread: great place for kids to get info they may not get elsewhere and I hope some of them actually heed the advice given by some of the great folks here. I know it's not a site for kids, but they're going to smoke eventually just like we did and I think it's much better to be prepared and safe. I was fortunate to have parents that were tolerant but expected discretion.

11. 1. Always have a lighter at hand...You never know when u will need one
    2. Always have mint with you... You might run into someone you would wanna hide kush stench from
    3. A little cologne or body spray in your side bag will come in handy
    4. Buy Visine eye drop or a good one that clears reddening... You dnt wanna appear with blood shot eyes
    5. Learn to roll a joint/blunt. dnt always rely on a vaporizer, bong or pipe... u never know when twill come in handy
    6. Avoid smoking in unfamiliar territory and with newbies (first timers) (Had a case where the fellow kept screaming that i gave him weed and got him mad... not a good experience)
    7. Never ever smoke in a 'same entrance-same exit' environment... if you get bursted, no where to run or go
    8. Sea side smoking is fun and an experience ($ elements meet: Water, Air, Earth and fire)

12. "calm the fuck down"
    "you're weed's not laced."

• Like Like x 1
  13. If the cops ever do pull up hide your weed inside your boxers(im serious) this has gotten me out of trouble hella times, you have your rights and they aren't permitted to search you there, do it before they walk up to your car as quick as you can
    Next get your stuff off a reputable guy don't go around getting it from like 10 different people seriously
    if your hotboxing and see someone stop behind check to see if they are looking at your license plate if they are get out as quick as possible don't pull up like 2 seconds down the road and just wait just go far away
    Lastly do not spray air freshener and try to light your shit in the car please this is obvious asf but some people are dumb

• Like Like x 1
  14. This is great! It's so true before I got caught I cud come home right after smoking reading of weed and my parents wouldn't know shit but ever since I fucked up and left a roach in a soda can in my house if I come home and slightly smell they search my bag it's better to be over cautious then get busted

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don't smoke everyday. Its easy to make coming home and getting lit the most important thing in your life without realizing. Focus on school and your future, there will be plenty of time to blaze later.

Also don't smoke at school, drive around and smoke, just be responsible.

Always be careful of scams and sketchy people, its better to go a few days without smoking rather than get hurt, ripped off or robbed.

#1 thing to remember is to be responsible. season your life with weed, don't make weed the main dish.

• Like Like x 6
  16. Such quality advice when I started it was all about being high 24/7 when you realize how it improves your life with responsible use its a beautiful thing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Or bring a pizza. Everybody likes pizza

18. Instead of always just munching out and watching South Park when you're baked, start making art, writing, or pick up an instrument. You'll be amazed at how rewarding it is to toke up and create some cool shit

19. Don't vote in favor of recreational. It's ruining cannabis.

20. Read a book and let your imagination free. I love to read quietly when I'm buzzed. I can feel the story