Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The UnOfficial Pass On Some Advice to a Younger Stoner Thread - Roast and Post

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AK Infinity, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Today's Tip is for those of us with a Bat-cave. Save your ABV! Throw it into a mason jar or big baggie. That way you are never wasting when you give up on a bowl. Whatever is left is harvested when you make butter. (I recommend Magic Butter 2) You never feel guilty about moving on to fresh bowl because you are just making better cookies. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Really? You smoked abv and have nothing but positive things to say about it?

3. Smelly proof brand bags are a MUST. They keep the bud fresh and seals the smell inside. If you have to take a bag to a friends or whatever, make sure you put that bag of good in a smelly proof. I've literally given rides with bud in a smelly proof to family who are strongly against smoking and they couldn't smell a thing in my car.

You can order packs of 10 in different sizes, I go with medium. Also, I try to be somewhat gentle opening them because the seam can come apart if you're using it a lot which would release the phunk and ruin the bag but that's why they come in packs. Happy smoking

4. I've been saving mine for a while...do you have a link to the recipe you use? Also, if it's ABV, should you use twice as much weed than the recipe calls for since it will be less potent?

5. #5065 TeeJay1952, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
    60 grams of ground trim or ABV per 1 pound butter. Use as called for in any recipe substituting MMJ butter for butter.
    I like the AVB and find them much more potent than the trim. It is decarbolated and I don't push my bowls. (have another fresh one)
    I know it sux laying out money for Magic butter 2 but compared to a low boil for 18 hours it is a miracle machine.

6. whats up guys! Been blazin since like the sixth grade. New to Minnesota and don't know where to start

7. I am thinking of getting the Magic Butter 2, but I wonder if anyone has had luck using a crock pot?

8. MB2 is so worth it. It has agitator like washing machine. Set it and forget it. Tincture, butter your choice with dial. I been making cookies forever and this is the no cleanup, effective results that you may be able to duplicate with effort, time and determination. But why bother when they got down.

9. I make all my butter in a crock pot

10. So I've been a heavy user for 4 years now and I've stoked due to probation for 4 months I get drug tested about every week and 5 days ago I smoked two bowls I'm probably guna get tested soon and also I'm turning 18 this week cab any one let me know how long the weed is guns be in my system since I've been sober for 9 months

11. #5071 MotleyMama, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    Can you explain how? I would really appreciate it...can't afford the MB2 yet. My 80 year old mom has some health issues I know weed could help with but she can't smoke.

12. I use pokesmots method.
    Off the top of my head its

2 bars of unsalted butter melted into 4 cups of water
    Grind your herb up (i usually do about an ounce)
    Put it all into a small to medium crock pot. Have it on low for 48 hours
    Drain the crock pot into cheese cloth over a strainer that's sitting in a bowl.
    Strain the cheese cloth out.
    Take the bowl of liquid and put it into the fridge. Let it cool for a day then the top layer will be hard butter. You just cut it into pieces and save them into a Tupperware container

13. Never smoke with anyone you don't know personally or anyone super sketchy. I just learned the hard way after a friend of a friend that I had smoked with plenty of times came over to smoke with one of his boys. I then got sucker punched and kicked repeatedly while I was dry heaving on my back porch and then they stole over my bong and grinder

14. #5074 humble toker, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2015
    • It's a truism, but don't drive when you are high. Or drunk. It may be the worst mistake in your life if you do.

• When you are meeting with your dealer put your shit in an air tight container before you go home, otherwise people will feel the smell half a mile away, and some of those people may be wearing police uniform. Plastic bags don't help.
    [​IMG]

15. get a connection to some potent, high quality ganja and watch your social status grow.

Be the kind of guy who smokes others out on the regular, even if it is schwag.

Always repay the kindness of another stoner.

Never get caught. Never fucking ever FUCKING EVER!

Do everything in your power to never get caught. You're fucked if you do. You just never know what the system will do to your ass, they might own it for several years of court mandated bullshit after court mandated bull shit. I have seen it happen to others.

16. you're turning 19* this week

17. Consume the weed, don't let it consume you

18. Don't txt all your friends "im so fucking high now" every time you toke.

19. Never buy pre-ground/shake as a beginner stoner unless you intended to and are very sure it's safe It could be cut with synthetics/spice which you definitely don't wanna be putting into you body.

You might just think it's some super potent stuff because you're baked after a few tokes but really you could be doing yourself some serious harm.

Don't be afraid to tell your dealer that you don't want it if they hand you shake!

20. Keep growing to yourself. Don't parter up with even a significant other. My ex waited till my harvest was done then stole all my weed, money, and stuff. It was pretty funny though. I am a positive guy So I just made Jokes about it and moved on.