The Unofficial Official Phone Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by BP to the DP, Aug 3, 2012.

1. For many people,a phone is for calling and texting. They don't care about their phone, so they leave it stock and don't unleash the full potential. Well this is a thread to discuss anything about phones. Whether its a Droid or (gasp) an iPhone, whether you just want to post your specs or need help with a bricked phone, this is the place to do it. I'll start.

I own a Droid bionic, a solid, quick phone, but a phone that Motorola doesn't care about at all. Its basically the RAZR with a worse screen and removable battery. I'm running an ICS leak right now, which overclocks me to 1.2 ghz. My phone is rooted. I also just want to share this pic that I took with my phone, its an 8mp camera so its beautiful.

Anyone know of a good pic hosting site? Tinypic is being fucking retarded.

2. Go to photobucket.

3. I have an iPhone 3GS. I had to unjailbreak it because the spring board kept crashing. I'll probably redo it sometime soon.

4. Can anyone tell me what to look up on cydia to allow me to have an htc clock in my lock screen on my iPhone?

5. I want to figure out how to play pokemon on my iphone, then again googles my friend.

6. Does the apple market have emulators? Pokemon is awesome, I have blue, fire red, and sapphire on my phone.

7. Only way to get Pokemon on your iPhone is to jailbreak it. App store doesn't have an emulator for it. :(

8. I have the samsung galaxy s2. 1.5 ghz dual core processor (sp?). Its running the official ics. Most beautiful, fastest, and smoothest phone ive ever owned. I love it. Im getting the samsung galaxy s3 soon though! :)

9. I've rooted 3 out of the 3 android phones I've owned. Nothing beats Cyanogenmod, or a nice ROM by Team Mik :cool:

currently have a Mytouch4g Slide. I honestly hate it. Its like the Comic Sans of the phone world. :(