the unofficial offcial friends posting thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dankwanted, May 9, 2005.

1. hello fellow grasscity users, im just wondering who all knows eachother and kind of a post so me and my friends can stay in communication without using any free messages and making our private messages public so everyone knows what happens btwn me hydro_dank_man and ravenousdespair, we have many stories so look for this thread and add in what youd like:hello: "good things good things"

2. I do not personally know anyone from the forums. Or at least I don't think I do. But I have talked to enough to have a little list of folks I'd like to smoke with. (like Spliffster wehrever the hell he is!!!)

3. i dont know anyone from the forums, ive only seen one other person from my town here, but theres some pretty chill people, its a good thing to have a place where we can all bullshit about the things that happen to us while high, and its cool when you realize people far away are doin the same thing as you, havin a good ass time.

ha, it would be cool to change 2 stoners lifes around for a day, to experience what its like to smoke with totally new and different people, at a new place, i dunno, im stoned, but i do think that would be pretty cool

4. yea its pretty kool to know two people on this site personally its pretty tight and where going to keep going till we die or net august who knows

me and dank 60 dollers by the end of tha summer=vaporizer/grinder sweat!

5. i do not understand you

you and your friends posts made me have to really think when i read it.. but i still was asking, huh? :confused:

6. post if you live in NYC! i might know you..

-peace

7. its ok "THC101" its hard to understand hydrodankman sometimes, hes kinda goofy and makes no sence (sp??) so with my latest news i must say, my dealer was caught with about a pound and a good amount of yay, im sad but life goes on