The UnOfficial "Karma's a Bitch" Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by new buddy, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Well, I've been hearing a lot of people talking about Karma these days. It got me to thinking, and I thought it would be appropriate to come up with a Karma thread. So post your stories about you or anyone else you know that Karma really kicked them in the ass. I'll start:

So a few years back I knew this kid. He was a pretty cool dude to his friends, but if he didn't like you or just didn't know you, you couldn't trust him for shit. He would lie, steal, and cheat every chance he got. I went to school with this guy for a while and he sat near me in my Spanish class in high school (which is how I originally got to know him). At first, he seemed like an asshole but after a while I got to know him a little better and he was pretty chill, to me at least.

I was friends with the kid maybe 3 week before he began to fill me in on what him and his 2 friends would do about twice a month after school. They would go around and steal everything they could. They would sneak into the boys locker rooms and steal money, phones, MP3 players anything of any value. They would also go to the girls locker rooms and steal expensive purses, money, phones, etc. He asked me one day if I wanted to come and see if I could find anything. I decided not to since I lived pretty far from the school and didn't want to walk home in the cold.

So that after noon they go around looking for things to steal, which as he told me, got much harder after about the 2nd time they did it since the school made announcements about the problem and such. They snuck into the girls locker room and as soon as they walk in there is a security guard walking around. They said they were lost (now I don't know how fucking stupid this security guard was to believe them, but how do you not know the way around your own high school) and he let them leave.

So from there my friend no longer stayed after and stole things, because it was just to risky. I kept talking to him and I was actually starting to become pretty close friends with him by the middle of the year. One friday night we decide to go to the mall to chill there with a few other kids we knew who were also going. Well all is going well and were having a good time when my friend mentions he has to go to the bathroom. I have to go too so I followed him into the bathroom. I went and did my business, walked out and waited for him to be done.

I waited for about 2 minutes when I see him walk out very quickly with the most serious look on his face and start to walk towards me. Well, instead of walking towards me he walked right by me after giving me a quick glance, so I follow him. I follow him around for a while wondering what's going on and he heads toward the entrance. I yell to him "where are you going?" he just turns around and signals for me to follow him.

We get outside and he pulls out this wallet and he goes you see this dude? I go "Yeah" *confused*. At first I thought it was just his but then he gets this devious smile on his face and I knew he just stole it. Turns out some guy was in the bathroom taking a shit and like an idiot left his wallet sitting on top of the toilet paper dispenser while washing his hands about 20 feet away. My friend just walked right in pocketed the wallet and walked out before the guy ever even noticed.

So he held onto the money for a bit, which was a pretty nice amount for a 16 year old, around $1900. He spent around half of it if i remember correctly and held onto the other half for a while, I want to say around 5 months but I'm not sure. So after a while he only had about $700 left and wanted to use it to make money somehow, so what does he do? He started selling weed.

I remember this part pretty well, only cause he was my dealer for a while since he always hooked me up real nice and we would always smoke together after school. He was dealing for around 2 months. I remember this next part pretty vividly. One week he bought a half ounce from this guy I know, who had like pounds of the best haze most people in my town ever smoked before. He did with it what a dealer does best and sold 13 of the 14 Gs in like a day or two. He had 1 G left and me and him were going to smoke it after school to celebrate memorial day weekend.

Now, he always kept all his weed in his locker inside a pretty well hidden spot in his book bag. So this last day with this last gram of weed that he had, he gets caught. Turns out a friend of his was trying to sell a kid a spoon pipe in the bathroom when a teacher walked in, and just for being there he got his locker and bag thoroughly searched (he had nothing to do with the transaction between the two kids, he was just standing there talking with them). They found the LAST gram of bud of his half and he was expelled.

So bottom line, he was expelled because of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and having nothing but the left overs of his recent stock. That's pretty bad luck, but on top of that he used the money that he stole from some innocent guy to get his ass expelled out of our High School.

That's just the most outstanding example of karma kicking someone in the ass that I can think off.