The Unofficial GC Nazi Zombie Thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Radioactive_Kid, Dec 22, 2009.

1. #1 Radioactive_Kid, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2009
    If you have an xbox 360, and you don't have COD5: World at War THEN BUY IT! I just got the game a few days ago and my furthest level has been 13 (With the browning ans PTRS-41[Sniper]). This is a place to discuss your favorite strategies or if you have any questions.

This is what's been working for me:

Wave 1- Allow zombies to break down some planks. Shoot each zombie 3 times in the chest and stab which gives you 160 points. Repair any broken windows. (10 pts for each shot, 130 pts for a knife). I end up with about 1030 pts(since it seems to not wanna allow me to go over that). Buy the M1A1 Carbine. DO NOT buy the KAR since use of this weapon in later rounds will kill you due to it's lack of stopping power and small mag clip.

Waves 2-3: repeat same strat as wave 1. Using the M1 only when needed (conserve the ammo). Try and repair windows

Wave 4- Open door with "HELP" on it(Room where mystery box is located). Use mystery box, and attempt to get good guns. I stand back near the shelves (to the right of the breakable wall, ya know the one by the stairs) and watch out the window in front of me. This position allows coverage on 3 windows at one time(2 windows on the left wall in the beginning area + the one you're looking out) Don't forget to check the left to your left and the door way from the beginning area.

Waves 5-11: Hold your ground and keep visiting the mystery box looking for that Ray gun. Save 1000 pts for the end of round 11

Waves 12+: Move the couch, on the stairs, in the mystery box room. Go up and turn left. there should be a window and a doorway in front of you. To your right should be a window. The zombies like go through already open windows, so the right window will not see that much action. They will funnel through the doorway. Keep buying nades, but make sure to save enough pts to visit the Box at the end of each round.

Never got any further than that, But i've been told after round 15 it's a matter of holding your own, and hoping for good powerups.

Tips:
    -Toss grenades(sparingly) though the "Help" door to help keep zombies back(rounds 5-11)
    Visit the mystery box frequently
    -Don't flock to powerups, Fight your way to em. They'll be there for about 30 seconds
    -Be cool
    -Knife in later rounds only when you have the instakill powerup(zombies are too strong and take to many stabs in later rounds)
    -If you have bad luck with the mystery box and are low on ammo, buy the thompson in the mystery box room. Sure it's got a small clip, but it's fast to reload and has the stopping power needed.
    -Stay away from bolt/sniper rifles in later rounds. The Reload rate, clip size, and stopping power suck for super juiced zombies in later rounds.
    -Get High :smoke: and Have fun

Questions, comments, and other strategies are encouraged. So please Share :D

2. yeah, zombies is the shit. the new maps are way better, make the first one look like noob shit. i love der reise. its kinda bs tho 10 bucks for a map. if you only bought one, get der reise. theres teleporters and you can upgrade guns, and i dont think the first map had the wunderwaffle, or dogs. you can also get perks, like juggernaut, speed cola, quick revive and double tap. also theres "hell" dogs, which are like fucking dogs that are crazy and try to kill you every 5-ish rounds, starting at rounds 5-7. its soo much better then the first map honestly. what pisses me off is when ppl dont have a mic when they play, cus they always open the wrong shit and just do like everything wrong. you need to communicate to survive, lol. oh, and btw, this thread has been made multiple times(i think). i even made one. but i dont think it matters cus there probly all from like 2007.

3. Just buy MW2.