The Unofficial Explorers Thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronixModz, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Ok so I'm making this because I was inspired by a trip i just took today that proved to be very cool but more on that later. First i'm gonna explain how this works. All you have to do is write about some adventure you had sober or blitzed outta your chair so that one day there'll be hundreds of em here for all the blades and bladies (can't forget them or they'll throw a fit. JK:D) to enjoy while their stoned and can't go on an adventure themselves.

I'll go first.

Well today I went out to these woods close by my house that i've smoked at once before with a friend. I was just looking around for cool stuff because the place has clear signs that people lived their before. I found a burnt down tent and mattress and kept walking and found an abandoned camp fire as well as several lighters near this spot. At this point I was really getting into the whole exploring or it might've been the bubbler hits i've been taken the whole time i was walking. Either way i decided to go deeper into the forest. Thats when i see this guy about 50 yards away from me and i immediately hide and wait for him to get on his bike and leave. I decide to go check out the spot where he was at. When i get to where he was i find the most amazing thing i've ever seen in my life. It is I kid you not a literal lighter graveyard!!! I mean there were literally hundreds of lighters laying around there and some were even buried under layers of soil. But that isn't the best part. I then proceed to examine some of the lighters and find that a lot of em are still usable with at least 20 of them being more than half full. This was like a gift from heaven because just as I was about to light another bowl from by bub my lighter gave out!! I immediately added it to the graveyard and made a gravestone for it from two other lighters because i'm such a nice guy;). I now have about 4 months worth of lighters in my room and will be continuously adding them back to the graveyard.:D

2. Thats crazy! I go adventure in the woods all the time i dont really see anything aweaome sadly. I hope i do sometime so i can share it with you!

3. Any adventure is an adventure by my standards so feel free to post even if it's just a walk in the woods or a trip to 7/11 while you were stoned.