The Unofficial "bitch, bitch, bitch-im in a self pity mess" thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by insanedank, Dec 23, 2010.

1. this thread is designed to help eradicate the ubiquity of the "self-pity" emotion. I am dedicated to this thread so if your needing someone to feel bad for you- post your shit hear. I will do my best to help you and give insight on how i think you can improve your "self-pity" situation!
    -insane-dank-makes-my-mind-go-blank

2. Have you indulged in any illegal substances today, sir?

3. What is this "dank" you speak of?

4. Pooping while baked.

5. haha nah actually havent smoked or taken my adhd medicine, this is me deaddd sober

6. my underline advice for the people that bitch too much about themselves and materialistic items or whatever... the dank is advice in essence, therefore my name is insanedank, but i give advice which should give depth perception into your problems(seperate yourself from your ego), which will lastly make you feel a "blank" or "new" feeling about getting your sorry ass out of bed every-morning and mid afternoon for the party people like myself.
    -its a catchy phrase that turned out to be a deeper hole than i initially thought!
    im full of shit as much as every one else but i enjoy helping people

7. "Lost in depression..
    Ever since I can remember, I haven't enjoyed anything really. I never wanna do sports or other stuff because I never found them fun. I don't wanna go to work or school, I don't eat hardly at all, I sleep long hours, I always think of the worst side of things and no matter what I do I can't stop. I just sit here on my laptop wishing all my troubles would just disappear and I can go back to when I actually enjoyed things. Life seems pointless all the time. I get hopeless and stressed out all the time and feel like I could disappear and life would be so much easier. It all seems too much to bear and idk if I can handle it all. What's weird is I can be fine an hour later and tell myself it's nothing and I don't need help for it. Then a little later I feel like straight shit"-forgot name already

- this was posted recently and this is shit that i want to be put in here, catch my drift? it will eventually eliminate negative energy in GC!

8. A thread about bitching? I'm down.

I fucking hate my life. You know why? Because no matter how much I try, no matter how hard I work, I CANNOT get ahead. I bust my ass, every single day for hours on end to make ends meet, yet there's always someone there just waiting to screw me out of more money and peace of mind.
    I bought a truck and it turned out I was just being screwed out of thousands of dollars. Now I'm in jeopardy of losing my fucking house. I have an exgirlfriend, who, to be honest, is a bitch. While we lived together, she handled 90% of all finances. Turns out, she was behind a couple of months, but never told me about it.

After she and I broke up (which I can't hardly handle), I began struggling to hold on to a shred of the life I had built by keeping the material things. This month, I got behind on my house payment in order to help my parents out with their troubles a bit, but figured I would easily catch back up. Nope, got a call from my grandmother, telling me that my fucking name was in the paper because my fucking house was being foreclosed. I owe the mortgage company $2300. But after the lawyers stick their fucking hands in it, I owe over $5500. By the end of next month. How the fuck?

Not only do they take your house, rob you of all your money, but they have to embarrass the shit out of you by posting your name in the paper? Where the fuck do these assholes get off?

No wonder people snap everyday. How much can one person really fucking take?

F

9. I for some reason always end up fucking my friends 20 year old sister when we drink together. Her brother (my good friend) gets pissed when/if he finds out, and 1 of my other friends apparently likes her and makes a big deal about it too.

I obviously can't date her, wouldn't want to, but she always hits on me and shit and it ALWAYS happens...If I'm partying with my friend, she's always there for some reason.

Can't avoid the shit. It's either don't drink / smoke that night, or get drunk to the point of no self control and fuck shit up...

10. Lol thats miniscule in big scheme of things i.e life. Just know that if you keep fucking this bitch and your boy gets pissed guess who is at fault? You! but if she's hot and your not that good of friends with the dude.... keep fuckin her!
    enjoy life dude, give to someone that doesnt have it as good as you and expect 0 in return. If follow those two rules the bitches will follow, trust me! girls want a guy that is different.. be that person

11. Let me be the person to tell you, i commend you on your unrelenting effort. You are at the point were you need to do what makes you happy, even if that means selling shit on the side of the road if you put EVERYTHING you own and all the compassion that you were gifted with, someone will notice and the wind will turn towards you... at this point it is obvious you are in a struggle- forget your past and isolate what is keeping you unhappy. Smoke a bowl then think about it, ehh its gonna be alright just put down 105% and i can guess that shit will go your way... keep bitching if it helps i love helping people!

12. My little girl is priority number 1. Period. I've got provide her with the necessities. If I can't do that, which I'm in danger of not being able to do, then I'll lose her. And I CANNOT handle that.
    Of course, there are other methods. I can move back in with my folks. But when it comes down to the inevitable custody battle, I won't stand a chance in hell. So it's not just a financial battle, it's a personal fight to keep my child.
    I'm beginning to feel like an unfit parent. I know I'm not, but I feel that way. Every time I look at her, I can't help but lose it.
    If I can't keep my house, I can't keep my child. If I can't come up with another vehicle, I can't keep my child. Her mother has worked with me up until now, but when she finds out that I'm going to lose my house, she'll quit that and take the opportunity.

Fuck man. Fuck.

13. damn, i feel for you. I don't know too much about the housing process although my dad is a banker and i asked him about your options, (not using your sn or anything)-(im an accounting major as well) and he says talk to the lender who has the mortgage and see if you qualify for any "relief programs" and this might alleviate the time crunch your in... The key is to stay relaxed but work with alacrity do not let the stress consume you... you are not stress you are ass-busting individual that deserves the BEST for yourself and your pride and joy and it will happen... i will pray for you dude... keep em coming what else

14. This one time, my dog was running, the truck was coming, I was calling and the dog was dying.

15. how much weed have you smoked?

16. I think dudes tryn to say his dog ran in the middle of the street while there was an oncoming car, and that oncoming car in question struck his dog, which happened to out in the middle of the road at the time, which then caused his inevitable death.

17. very good in depth analysis bluebonic.

18. I'm pretty happy.

I'm alive and healthy, as are my friends and family. Got a roof over my head, food in the fridge and money in the bank.

What's there to complain about? All's good.

19. word, congrats capture that energy and run with it... Be sure that what you are doing every produces that positive energy!

20. i worry everyday that my brother is going to die. he has sickle cell disease and his condition has been getting worse. he's 45, so i guess the fact he's made it this far is a miracle, but i can't help but be afraid every morning i wake up thinking he might not be alive. he's down to 120-125 lbs (he's 6"3'), his heart is enlarged, blood pressure high; his spleen is completely destroyed and his kidneys are starting to fail. he can't do anything very physical. even going for a short 10 minute walk causes him distress.

i try to focus on the time we have together now, but i can't help but think about the reality that he might not have that much time left.