the Unofficial Aliens discussion thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jun 9, 2003.

?

Have Aliens been to the third major planetary body Orbiting Sol? (earth btw)

1. Yes, I'm certain. I (or people I know) have even had experiences...... (please share if u dare)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes. I have had no experiences/sightings myself, but from the facts, the probability.... they must

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Probable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dont know... i'll wait until i have more evidence.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Doubtful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. No. Theres just no way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i had totally forgotten about this thread.

someone brought it back to life by voting.
    - interesting results so far in teh poll.

2. Why are you guys even talking about this!? the Aliens invaded yesterday they have allready taken half of the US and all of our Major army Stations. but theres allways a good side to it! there not evil or mean and they have the best damn weed on Earth!!! lol

3. if it makes so much sence to you then how did you get it wrong? those who travel faster time will pass slower and so they will age less than the stationary people

a cell!? is that new?!
    woah!
    i know they had managed a particle (a photon i think) in Ausie, but a whole cell!!!!!??? as in a biological cell? woah. far out if thats the case. that would mean that transporter technology is developing REALLY quickly. we could be telepping all over the place within our lifetimes.

:p embarassed? no need.

4. well i know they have visited earth. why i don't why. maybe for supplies. who knows lol. procreating ( heard of it) who can really say? but i have seen the ufo in the sky. no doubt aboot it. it was huge, i mean huge. and orange. solid orange.and freaked the fuck out of me. i've seen(i think it's the same one) it b4 when i was younger. i was scared shitless for yrs. couldn't sleep at nite. literally layin in my bed shakin. all hours of the nite. over time u get used to the idea they r there and hope they don't know who u are and r comin for ya. i almost felt invaded, maybe the idea that the unknown is known?

5. DEFINATELY Visited earth!! I seen em flying round the barn in der darn spinning discs. Dey even pickded up ol' man bill from down the way they did. dropped'm off naked in a field over by the dungerees ol' place...

but seriously!! The day AFTER i saw the movie signs, i was walking down the street at around 10pm. I look up, about 50 feet above me and 50 feet out was THREE orange balls of light. They flew in a triangle formation at a pretty high speed, and shifted postions as the 3 corners of the triangle as they went. i pointed them out to my bud, who also saw them, and then they went behind a street lamp where the glare blocked em out, and they flew off over the horizon. craaaaaaaazy stuff.

6. seriously? u've seen orange ufo's too! i've never heard of anyone seein orange ufos. but i just seen one big mother fucker. one really big motha. i was on art bell(radio talk show)coast to coast and told him aboot it on the air. freaky as shit!

7. have you ever seen a street lamp at night. how it looks somewhat like a glowing orange globe??

it was like 3 of those, each maybe abit bigger than a basketball. they were real close.

8. what i seen was friggin huge, almost as big as a small strip mall, it was above it. no glow to it. no sound just like it was drawn on the sky. just there. and i had i was babysittin this little guy about 8 and he didn't see it. but u couldn't miss it! there is no way. idon't understand it and i know what i saw. no way in hell anyone could tell me any diff.

9. Dude I am more likely crazy but when I was around the young age of 10 or maybe 11, I went camping with my family and during the night I saw this huge fucking glowing humanoid thing, and something came out of its hand.Man, now I am paranoid!

10. what if Earth! is like on that one episode of south park...where it turned out earth was some universal reality show with species from different planets throne onto one to see what happens (that would be really fuckin weird) cuz they said "1 planet, 1 species...simple as that" (that was the alien dude who was explaining it) i dont know...but htat would be pretty weird if it were true (and im not gonna even get started on what if we are in the matrix shit (that movie really got me thinkin cuz i was totally plowed when i first saw it) cuz i mean...what if!) and yah! WOO!

11. hahahaha, did anyone know 65% of ufo sightings reported turn out to be clouds or the moon :D

12. what if they just like visiting earth as a vacation destination? some parts of it still look nice. maybe aliens can appreciate looking at some of our fine art, or sampling the many foods our planet has to offer?

13. "65% of ufo sightings reported turn out to be clouds or the moon"

i've heard alot of these types of stats.... they always change.

"The planet Venus is the most comonly sighted ufo", "95% of all UFO sightings are weather balloons" etc etc.

i came here today looking for a email i got supposedly from an extra terrestrial inteligence. some friends wanted to see it. i was sure i posted it here at GC.

14. eh?!! please post it!!

15. bugger. now its friends offline AND online on my back about it. the search continues.

16. Digit, just to inform you, they have already invented time travel, but to the future. Most likely time trave to the past is impossible, this is because events that have already happend are dead time. You can really only trave to the present.

They found out that going at supersonic speeds clocks go off in time. They got a copy of the atomic clock, took it up in a super sonic jet, went really fast for a couple of hours, and when the jet came back the two clocks were off. The one in the plane was faster then the one that stayed stationary.

Its a proven theory in physics. The speed is porportional to the time. So in esence if you went 10,000 time faster you would go 10,000 times more in the future.

With this being true, at the speed of light, you would be doing time travel, That is the speed you are going you are not really ageing but you are in space for long time, making it able to travel great distance.

17. i'm not sure if i believe that they are among us. but i'm certainly curious aboot this. have u seen one? what do they look like?

18. This is going back to the first page, since i was too lazy to read all the shit in between.. about them not knowing where to land... and them not understanding chemistry. what if on their planet, they have an entirely different chemistry? who the fuck knows whats out there, how do we know they dont have elements with shit loads more protons than the ones we have, and they arent radioactive because of all other kinds of shit we dont know?

19. i believe they have visited, i know they have. but i'm just not sure aboot the whole idea of them living amungst us, day in and day out.

20. Of course I don't know but I believe its probable they are or were here and I think it's quite a lot of bloody fucking nerve to say it couldn't be.

to answer the question of why would they still be using the same space ships now as they were thousands of years ago: maybe they havn't been home for thousands of years. Or don't have planned obselesence on thier planet. woops--i/m getting really fudked up now. good stuff! se ya!
    P S--I really do believe!!
    :smoke: