The Universe

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by freedirt29, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Ok I just thought that you know how everyone is like we are the ones expanding into nothing because of dark energy and what not? well what if the "nothing" we are e xpanding into is really another universe and to them their universe is shrinking! like parts of our universe fading into theirs could be why they have so much matter which would make their universe collapse. So like bits of their universe is the dark energy making us expand into them!! Imagine like we just have a never ending cycle of shrink grow and each universe taking its turn!?

My mind is blown!

2. Wut. I...wut.

3. Thats a theory of scientists right now.

4. Expanding into nothing because of dark energy? What?

5. No. The fact that its a possibilty that were growing a shriinking forever. Because how else could the so dense. Big bang be so condensed into the size of a marble.

6. [quote name='"n00bslayer06"']No. The fact that its a possibilty that were growing a shriinking forever. Because how else could the so dense. Big bang be so condensed into the size of a marble.[/quote]

A marble is much too big for the big bang. The point is infetisimally small.

7. Lol well u get the point im trying to make