The universe, nature, everything

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by JesusGreen, May 17, 2010.

1. And you!

EVERYTHING is just so fucking amazing :D

Sorry if this seems like spam, I hope it's not, I'm tripping. Wow...

I love you guys :D :D :D :D :D

2. Lol, you're 100% right though.

Mind me asking what you're tripping on?

Also, I'm sure you've seen these before but they might be crazier when tripping...

[​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw]YouTube - The Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken[/ame]

Whenever my GF and I are blazing we ALWAYS discuss the universe and shit like that, it's so unbelievably amazing.

Enjoy your trip bro!!

3. Haha glad you liked it bro. Those are the 2 craziest things about the universe that I've been able to find.

Hopefully others find them interesting/cool as well :D.

4. That deep space video....mind blowing. Absolutely mind blowing. I'm sober right now, I can't wait to watch it stoned later on. But oh my god bro, I wish we could just travel to these distant lands and explore. Until then, we can continue exploring ourselves, and our wonderful world with our precious herb :smoke:

5. Haha, totally forgot about this thread while I was tripping, just remembered now that I posted it. It was 4-AcO-DMT, it's an ester of Psilocin (4-HO-DMT) and it converts into Psilocin just as Psilocybin does when consumed, so essentially it is just like shrooms.

Was my first time ever with psychedelics, took a pretty hefty starting dose too. My trip report is here: http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...hroom-appreciation-thread-49.html#post7492036

Anyway, I've come down now but I can't agree more with what I posted. Life, the universe, love, everything is just so damn beautiful. Great post spikey :)

6. i am a hyroglyph.

7. Not spam... just in the wrong forum.

Spirituality & Philosophy welcomes your enthusiasm. :wave:

8. That video was awe inspiring!!!

9. Glad you enjoyed it! It's something everyone should see, especially when high/tripping :smoking:!