The Universe Isn't Real (100% TRUE)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Skunky Monkey, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Just don't serve it with Watermelon afterwards and it's all good.:)

2. Haha no, hey watermelon i have always wandered are honey yellow melons like interacial to you ?? do you guys approve of them.

3. #23 Smokingmazda, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ................... I love watermelon

4. Distant relatives of mine, but they can all go suck my rinds for all I care. :devious:

5. Do they pillage your vilages and steal your woman with there filthy jazz ???

I hope not :D
    :eek:

6. I just do what my mentor taught me, kills most of them instantly, which is enough to drive the rest of them away. Here's a video of the man I'm talking about.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK7au_P4uRk]‪John Petrucci Psycho Exercises 4‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

7. :laughing: I knew it :D

8. You must have really used that brain power to create this thread

[​IMG]

9. :rolleyes: BA142 taking everything all so seriously so you can start another one of those little arguments how about you don't post in my Thread OK, this is obviously something i did because i was high and having a bit of fun, everyone else managed to understand that, i'm sure you did as well but i'm sure you thought real long and hard hmm how can i turn this situation into another drama thread, Well BA142 when you see a thread made by Skunky Monkey don't post in it just don't even click on it.

10. I dont wanna "prove you wrong?" What I want from YOU to is to PASS THAT SHIT!!!!!!:smoke: I wanna b a bacteria too.....Fuck yea..PASS THAT SHIT!!!!!!

11. Haha yeh man that's what this was about i shouldn't of put the prove me wrong bit in, it just attracts trolls *Cough BA142 cough* will remove it now but yeh feeling pretty good man, i'm glad you realised that i was just high and playing :D

12. The forums callled GRASScity...So you would think that everyone on here smokes in on way or another. PPL needs to quite being so uptight and just smoke one B4 they comment. I mean really...how serious can you take someone on forums any ways? Especially when the threads under the chill out zone. LOL CHILL THE FUCK OUT...SHIT. LOL.......

13. Ha i know man, some of these people don't even smoke they just wanna hurt people :( But yeh i mean it's the internet i guess.

14. ...... I like where this thread is going !!
    :smoking:

15. Haha me too :smoking: wow allot of people are suprisingly chill in pandora's box in the chill out zone there's allot of up tight people who just wanna call you out for nothing.

16. no one ever responded to my posed hypothetical question of the concept of a sentient higher dimensional being, with the dimensions being realized in a superstring and quantumly dictated reality consisting of an 11 dimensional space time.

its on the first page

17. #37 Skunky Monkey, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011

Dude............Wait..................What :hippie:

18. #38 bablok, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    O deffinitlt dude i know... But no imo its very possible it's something like this;

According to einstein or someones theory, there are these "waves", lets call them dimmensions, everything we hear,feel,touch and see is waves, lets just break it down and say they arelike sound frequencies, so life is nothing but waves of energy, like thoughts... Anyways these waves colided, theoreticly causing the big bang. So... If possibilites were to be infinite.. Like infinite posibilities aka paralel universes(look it up if u want) we could just be a mere thought in something/someones elses aspect, or just be mere atom making something way bigger then we can imagine or understand

19. idk, just an outside and unusual idea of what a "god"-like being might be like.

People just take religion entirely too literally these days

20. Yeh but how would Russia exist because wouldn't that mean In Soviet Russia people are dimension sound wave soo that cant be the case because everyone in Soviet Russia is a unicycle riding a bear yeh Soviet russia is a parelel dimension because it's the opisite of what it's the opisit of