Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Union...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, Aug 9, 2011.

1. well, the union does talk mostly about BC if i'm not mistaken, and i can see things changing here. however, for those of you who don't follow canadian politics, we just re-elected this jackass Stephen Harper. We don't have an end of term, if he keeps winning he can run as much as he wants. Anyways, he won't ever legalize weed. At least i don't think so.

2. I think it will happen in our lifetime, but I suppose I'm optimistic

3. #23 Lugef, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Amen.

4. Lots of schwag and shitty hash but I don't know anyone that sells it because I'm not an idiot. :p

Only hash I get is from my uncle, straight Arabic hash from Morocco. :)

5. I honestly think it will. Things are at least moving in the right direction. Votes to legalize it are going up In percentage each time it is voted on. And as for the federal level goes if the states are voting to legalize it then they will have to legalize it on a federal level. They work for us not us working for them. If they aren't voting for what you want then you need to vote to get them out of office. it's all about getting out and voting or just spreading the word. And to those of you who are saying "not in our lifetime" please stop you are being pessimistic not realistic. You saying that is just allowing people to say " well if it's not going to get legalized there's no point in me voting for it". Get out and vote and spread the word and together we can do this! We have a huge community on this forum everyday! Do your part.

6. Everett Rodgers theory Diffusion of innovation can be applied here. If Mexican immigrants, jazz musicians of the 20s and 30s and early beatniks are the "innovators". I think the hippies from the 60s and 70s were the "early adopters" and the gen x kids of the 80s-00s are the "early majority". so I think it's a matter of time.

Here is a link for more on the theory:
    Diffusion of innovations