Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Union!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zaccar, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Showing the movie "The Union" to my dad who is a non marijuana supporter.

Wish me luck!!!!

2. Be ready to pause and answer questions or clear things up. Worked swell with my parents.

Good luck

3. Goodluck, tell us how it goes

4. So far so good. He seems a little uninterested though.

5. My parents are so ignorant that I wouldn't even attempt to show them that documentary.

6. Mine are extremely anti mmj but I'm trying to open them to it.

7. Just finished the film and a pretty extensive discussion after it.

He still hasn't changed his mind about it being illegal, saying that people will try to change it and make it better and better.

It was worth a try because now I think he truly respects the idea of hemp and cannabis to be used for industrial and medicinal reasons.

I hope to show the the same film to my mother who is even more strict about mmj. Which I will do a follow up post on.

All of this is extremely risky because neither of my parents know I smoke and I've had some close calls but I still want to take the risk to show them my opinion on everything cannabis.

8. [quote name='"Zaccar"']Just finished the film and a pretty extensive discussion after it.

He still hasn't changed his mind about it being illegal, saying that people will try to change it and make it better and better.

It was worth a try because now I think he truly respects the idea of hemp and cannabis to be used for industrial and medicinal reasons.

I hope to show the the same film to my mother who is even more strict about mmj. Which I will do a follow up post on.

All of this is extremely risky because neither of my parents know I smoke and I've had some close calls but I still want to take the risk to show them my opinion on everything cannabis.[/quote]

Good luck bro, you're going to need it