Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The union documentary

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by triplecde, Mar 18, 2012.

1. Hi, I havn't watched the union documentary but i heard a lot of good things about it, going to watch it tonight, my question is should i smoke pot before watching it?

2. Does a bear shit in the woods?

3. not if he's in a zoo.

4. Ye it does but it sometimes likes to do it by the water

5. It's a documentary. It's not like watching Alice in Wonderland, or Pink Floyd's The Wall. If you want to get high while you watch it, go ahead. I don't know why that's even a question.

6. [​IMG]

7. Well fuck me with the rule book. :hide:

8. I want to

9. if you want to why bother asking. just do it

10. I watched it sober, I thought it was pretty good :confused_2:

11. it was an ok film

12. The real question is should you have a bag of chips before, during, or after?

13. watching it sober atleast once is good. if you watch it sober by the end ull be like FUCK I WANNA SMOKE SO BAD, so itll feel more rewarding

14. Well the thing about watching a documentary is to learn. Now if your high, how much of that knowledge will you retain? If your anything like me, it won't be a lot lol.

15. True that is a hard question to anwser but im going to have to go with after

16. true your right

17. I'm not going to take into consideration if anyone has already written this or not, feeling lazy... The Union is not your typical "boring" documentary. It's a ton of fun, and I assure you that you can watch it high and enjoy and learn, IF you're not the kind of stoner who just fade out. Some people can't even watch entertaining movies while high, though I love it.

TLDR; Yes you can, if you can pay attention to regular movies high...