Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Union and my parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j_dent3, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Hi
    I just watched the union and have to say it is amazing and really showed me the how corrupt our governernment is feeding us all this bullshit. I have been tokin since about this past december and have been caught like three times by my mom. She is really against pot and probably wont listen to me if I ask to to watch the Union so how can I convince her to watch it. I want her to understand the truth about weed. Thanks.

2. Well i don't know but my parents know I smoke pot i mean maybe not as often as I do. I went to Amsterdam last month and was telling my parents all about. They had no problem with it since there is no chance of getting arrested there. So now that ive gotten over that barrier they easied up a bit when i smoke a joint outside with my dad smoking a cig still gata get him in the rotation though then that will be the day.

3. nothing better than blazing with your pops i try to do it every weekend to catch up! its good bonding time. :D

4. Hate to break this to you, but even if you convinced her to watch "The Union," its probably not going to change her mind. If she has a brain between her shoulders one documentary isn't going to convince her to let you smoke weed. She'll have to research it on her own and come to terms with it on her own...

5. I just put it on my ipod..its currently my favorite movie/documentary:hello:

6. where did you get it for ipod???

7. I'm pretty sure you can download it via torrents. Or netflix it.

8. unless shes like this mule (just picture the conversation more about weed)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nh33bGAxl58]YouTube - Family Guy - Like Arguing with a Mule[/ame] then i think she will be convinced or at least more open minded.

9. I talked to her last night and she said she wont watch it cause weed is still illegal so she says i cant smoke even if its good for me but I explained some of the things in the movie so I think she understands a bit more than before even though she is still against me smoking.

10. I watched it on google and i'm pretty sure there was just an option to download..

11. Lol, ha.

12. Say you put together a family photo montage. Half the first 3 seconds be legit pictures, then BOOM cut to the union!