the underage rule

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by LilWyte2590, Jun 18, 2006.

1. i understand this rule,cuz havin a bunch of youngins here will crowd the forums with bs and whatnot,but what i dont undertsand is,theres really no smoking age when it comes to pot,so what gives?

btw i am of age,just curious

2. The devices to smoke out of, are for Tobacco, and you have to be 18 to buy tobacco and these devices.

Atleast that is my theory.

3. I still don't get that either, why can't they buy a pipe as a novelty? Or once in awhile I get carded buying a lighter. WTF? thats just asking people to smoke. Its not a tobacco product till you use it as one.

4. There's liability issues.

5. grasscity is based out of amsterdam, you must be 18 to smoke weed there....

6. think of the city like a headshop with a forum on the side. THey arent pullen any profit off the forum it is just here for interaction and such. But uve got to be 18 to enter a headshop so it is what it is. You dont get carded when you sign up so i dont see why it matters either way.

7. Ding ding :hello:

8. Yea amsterdam age limit, and dude think of the parents... they find this under some 13 yr old history, start some shit that spreads all over.