The (un)Official What Coffee Are You Drinking Thread

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by dudickle, Jan 13, 2011.

1. This is for the coffee lovers on this site. Just as the title suggests, post what coffee you're drinking. I'll get things started:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just ground these beans fresh, I'm on my second massive cup. Shit's so good. I drink it with no sugar or milk added in, the coffee itself is so damn tasty. Got this as a gift for the holidays, so thankful for it, it's delicious.

2. I had a cup of freshly-ground Ethiopian Yirgacheffe this morning

3. I just drink from my Keurig machine. Donut Shop coffee with a spoon of sugar and some added hazelnut creamer, sometimes french vanilla if i want to mix it up.

4. Jamaican blue mountain coffee, it´s delicious, gotta try it.

I´ve heard Ethiopian coffee is real gourmet quality.

5. Just had some Kicking Horse Pacific Pipeline. It's some fantastic coffee grown in BC. I suggest checking out their site they got real good stuff:

Home | Kicking Horse Coffee

6. Organnically grown fair-trade beans roasted this morning and ground just before brewed 20 mins ago with fresh 10% cream.

Twiggs Coffee Roasters
    Too bad its a local company. ;)

7. Just checked out that site... bookmarked it to check out when we hopefully drive to BC next summer.. looks amazing!

8. damn, everyone iis drinking all this exoticand gormet stuff, and here i am with a cup of folgers! i love it though. not to many choices when your working the graveyard shift as a half ass security guard in a half built grocery store. im lucky to have coffee at all. luckily my father is doing the refrigeration and has a coffee pot and shit for his workers. wow, you can tell im lonely, im babbling!

9. Back home in Illinois, so I'm drinking a brew that I can't find in Colorado.

[​IMG]

10. I get free coffee from my academic department's study room. It has chicory in it because they love that shit in New Orleans. I'm not a big fan, but I'm not drinking coffee for the taste.

11. A bunch of Trader Joe's dark roast, shit tastes so good.

12. I'm drinking a Monsooned Malabar coffee from India. The beans are exposed to monsoon winds for 3-4 months, and they end up losing most of their acidity. The result is a sweet, mellow, earthy coffee.

13. #13 Michael Gary Scott, Jan 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
    Hazelnut coffee black

14. Has anyone here ever tried "Civit" Coffee? It's called Kopi Luwak and is processed after Civit Cats eat only the ripest red berries, digest the beans and poop it out then the beans are cleaned, dried and roasted. Jack Nicholson drank it in "The Bucket List". It's way too pricy for me but I'd sure love to try it sometime.

15. I tried it in Indonesia (where it comes from). It was good, but not that much different from regular coffee. Not worth the price.

16. almost 8%. so tasty
    [​IMG]

17. Niceeeee, Troegs they are from my area. Right now, I'm drinking Costa Rica Tarrazu, from a local coffee shop that roasts their own beans. It's quite exceptional stuff, and I always drink it black.