The [un]OFFICIAL SEX appreciation thread!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dropcidnotbombz, Oct 30, 2010.

1. #1 Dropcidnotbombz, Oct 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    Let me start by saying I am a male, so therefore the things I may find important in sex may not be the same as someone my gender or the opposite.

Anyways, so I would have to start by saying I think the connection of the spirit especially in meaningful sex is bomb.

As far as the physical aspect, I enjoy the process leading up to orgasms.....

I enjoy eye contact..

Shit idk I just love sex.

how bout you guys.....

2. The magic of sex is close to impossible to utter...

3. I like boobies...

[​IMG]

4. BUmp for my new thread!
    I love puttin it in my ladies booty.
    and astroglide rox!

dude, million, this aint no earthshattering psychedelic experience... the magic of sex isnt some mystic thing.

What floats ur boat, why is is it special to you, at the end of the day when you retrospect on sex, is it really that amazing... or do you feel its overrated idc share everyone!

5. Alright then, I'll dumb it down for you:

• It's fun
    • It feels good
    • Good way to connect with someone
    • It's healthy
    • Burns calories
    • Relieves stress/anxiety/so on
    • And did I say feels fucking good?

All in all that's what you're gonna get. It's pretty obvious. What I was trying to say is that it goes deeper than those words and 'I love Cock/Pussy' 'blah blah blah'

That's the answer to why sex is special. Now if you wanted to know personal preferences then maybe you should have rephrased.

6. #6 Dropcidnotbombz, Oct 31, 2010

i wasnt saying you should dumb it down for me...

Example: for me I like the connected feeling especially when orgasms happen naturally at the same time. for me it seems as it subconciously me and my girl are on the same vibes/page.

if it goes deeper than that... elaborate.... :)

7. That's the best! But again that's something you like. A personal preference. That by itself isn't why sex is special to you, is it? I'm just saying you should rephrase if you want to know personal preferences, because explaining why sex is special takes more than saying I like this or that. Get what I mean?

8. I deffinatly understand what you mean :), and I agree.

9. :)

The simultaneous orgasm is freaking amazing though!!!!!

10. ;)yeeah see man orgasms arnt as bomb. I hear women orgasms are much more deep.

ours vary.... :\... its not always the dank.

My lady says she loves after sex cuddling....shit I DO TOO!

:hello:

11. Is it only me or is this just fucking infantile. Seriously.

12. #12 Dropcidnotbombz, Oct 31, 2010
    Is it me or does someone need to get laid. Seriously.

P.s. I 100% agree with ur sig tho.

edit damn its ur 420th post!

13. I got laid this morning, and I'm taking my girl on a three day trip to France and I'm going to get laid, multiple times, many multiples.

It's not that, it's the 'man orgasms aren't as bomb', and the 'it's not always the dank', that I was referring to.

14. I don't like the cuddling as much as most people do. I'd do it for the other person, but I'd seriously rather go for a smoke or get some food or something.:rolleyes:

15. #15 Dropcidnotbombz, Oct 31, 2010

lol i feel you dog

Im not trying to combat you in any way, I dont really feel i need to prove anything to you.....idk if that feeling is mutual... it should be though... cause I dont giv a shit if you get laid or not...
    :)

Have fun in france,
    if you visit paris and you have some $$ deff visit le moulin de la galette.
    www.lemoulindelagalette.eu

Its an amazing experience there.
    Culinary expertise!
    anwyays,back to sex.
    tell us about this sex you had this morn..... was it the danks....?
    Edit: i feel like that one dude from loveline... shit thats great:smoke:.

16. after sex blunt + food is my shindig, the wifey likes to cuddle, but hey, you sacrifice ey.

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3bMiTxaSl8]Frostman[/ame]

18. I'm half French, but no we're not going to Paris. My friends got a house in the north so we're jumping on the train for a little getaway, and I'm looking to get my fair share. She basically knows the deal, that we're going away to fuck.

It's mutual. Was just letting you know you're not the only one getting the 'dank' sex.
    Of course it was dank.
    She rang my bell which woke me up, had no idea she was coming, open the door to her, she kisses me, the rest is history :hello:

19. #19 weednotcrack, Oct 31, 2010
    I enjoy..

[​IMG]
    alittle Huh huh Splat.

20. I feel you on that. but yeah sacrifice's the key to relationships