The "un-official" Its Wednesday I Might As Well Get Fucked Up Thread!

Discussion in 'General' started by stoned budda, May 1, 2008.

1. Its Wednesday, I'm bored, though the hell with it might as well get fucked up!

Stopped got me a bottle of whiskey, got home rolled 3 fat blunts of ak47 and train wreck, time to get trashed!

Whats everyone else up to?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've got no money :( and no drugs.

Earlier I found a nug the size of 0, like literally the size of this letter "O" as it appears on your screen and waterfalled it.

That was my highlight

3. Just finished up the last of my blueberry. I have some OG Kush for tonight. Im so busy now i cant even relax though.

4. Blowin Ritalin like its my fuckin job .

all i can say is daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

5. HaHaHa...... yeah man, nothing wrong with a mid week party! Everything goes better with weed!......and whiskey.........and those 2 vicodin es! HaHa

6. Iv been smokin since the second I woke up, bubbler was packed right next to my bed, and i got a whole ounce to fuck around with, so I'm enjoyin it. :smoking:

7. Nice. Thats what I have been doing for the past month. I would just leave my bong packed when I finished smoking at night and would just wake up and hit it. But I need a break anyways and I don't really have any money to spend on weed anyways.

8. eh, I'm dry. But I do have a half gallon of Heaven Hill Vodka, so fuck it - let's get trashed!
    party on, blades!

9. wish i had some weed now
    but all ive gt is a nice bottle of wine.
    thats what im on, i havent drank in a while so yeah by downing half of the bottle and another quater of it im a tiny bit drunk. but i can still type normally so its all cool.
    also wot a sick thread, nice one stoned budda.

10. hopefully gettin some OC.. yee!

11. haven't drank in three days for the first time since turning 21 so I'm gonna celebrate with a few bottles of wine and a fresh sack of buds with my girl

12. wednesday, my final day of my first year of college. time to rejoice.

13. Thats the spirit! Grab a bottle, grab a joint, pain pills, what ever you can get your hands on and get fucked up, just for the hell of it!

14. haha during highschool wed. was me and a couple freinds day to get wasted, we would every wed haha

15. Been smokin all day, gonna keep smokin till I go to sleep :smoking:

16. On a side note they should just rename today MiddleDay because I can never spell wenedenseday

17. I think it should be our unofficial official drug holiday, like 420 but we do it every week! hAhAhA

18. just remember
    wed-nes-day

19. What irresponsible thinking...
    I like it!

20. Lol, it just doesn't seem right.

I know its getting late on weddensdai but I just took some of my parents Jose Cuervo traditionale limited edtion

I hate the taste but whatever, I'm in not state to be sober right now.