Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ultimate Waterpipe (Blue Dot)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by moxin, May 5, 2008.

1. Excuse the dirtiness.

Paid $430 + $70 ash catcher = 500.

Trying to sell for like 1/2 price and pick up a RooR, or another Volcano vaporizer...miss the volcano I used to have and sold

3 water chamber
    ice catcher
    perculator
    diffusor
    ash catcher

[​IMG]

2. OMG Dude 500$ for this?
    Somebody ripped you off big time

3. a shit load of rolling papes $5
    a shit load of weed $495

u got dooped..... sorry.

4. get that thing spotless b4 u try to sell it mang

5. that was I was thinking...120 + 40 for the a/c MAX!... you can sell it used for half that....and yes clean it first.

6. Ya, I wouldn't buy a bong that looked all grimy like that, clean it out and post a pic bet it looks a shitload better.

7. These comments are my favorite part of GC...

"dude, you could have bought weed with that money you spent on glass!"

Maybe some of us have a little more money to buy things with that what our mommy's gave us for lunch money. :D

8. Cool glass, but not worth $500. Good luck with the sale.

9. Eh not a fan of blue dot, and that was a little expensive considering what they go for round here... its a nice pickup if u like blue dot..

The question mark percs are better than dome percs... but not as good as tree percs... and clean yo shit ;)

congrats on the pickup

10. Nothin' wrong with spendin extra lunch money on weed.. :)

11. NJ haze, why don't you like blue dot, in my opinion they are almost as good as ROOR pipes.

However, I would still not have payed that much, but I can get really nice bongs for cheap.

12. never eating lunch on the weekdays is worth the weekend toke....

13. Never have been a fan of blue dot, Ive seen a couple, thought outta the 3 bluedot tubes i have held only 1 of them id put at roor quality. They def are nice quality tubes though, i cannot argue that at all, just not my cup of tea...

Im sorry if it sounded like i was trying to take anything away from your tube bro, def was not the intention, its a cool tube just not my cup o' tea. As long as its glass on glass, its fine by me ;)

14. It seems like you got ripped off to me.

I got my bong for $270 at a headshop in Boulder, CO, and it's bigger and has more perculators and still hits smooth as a motherfucker. Is Blue Dot a brand, and that's why it's so much more expensive?

15. I feel like im ranting alot today but oh well...

If you don't even know what bluedot brand is then please dont tell anyone they got ripped off. Bluedot, is an older brand of water pipe that recently has been reviving their company, and starting to put more glass on the market. I'm willing to bet that if you got a tube with multi perc's and its bigger than its shoddy quality for only 270... but hey prove me wrong.... Please post a pic of your bong, im interested.

16. Brothers of a different mother!?

[​IMG]

General Blue Dot of Robot House (~32")- $200 + $30 for ash catcher. I hate to say it bro, but you paid $300 too much. Wherever you bought that, I suggest either trying to score a trade in or never going back again.

17. better add some percs to your tube if their twins :D
    nice piece though

18. nice man i love the piece

19. nice piece.
    a little too pricey for me though.

20. *looks at the 2 foot tall double tree perc in the window marked 280*