The ultimate stoner meal

Discussion in 'General' started by Danklicious., Nov 16, 2009.

1. Well tomorrow Wendy's releases the triple baconates, aka the ultimate stoner meal. This meal is a premium bun, three 1/4 lbs paddies, 3 slices of cheese, and 9 strips of premium bacon.

The sandwhich will go bun, meat, cheese, 3 strips of bacon, bun, meat, cheese, 3 strips of bacon, bun, meat, cheese, three strips of bacon, ketchup, mayo, bun. It will be around 1300 calories for just the sandwhich.

2. :eek:
    Just... woah.

3. Ultimate passed down stoner recipe:

Jack in the box.

2 for $1 taco's, 1 Jr. bacon cheese, and ranch.

Put a taco in the Jr. bacon, add ranch. Eat it.

By the time you're done munchin the delicious meal in front of you down you forget you have one remaining taco. Until you see it, and bam...Ultimate stoner meal

Edit: That Wendy's burger sounds so bomb...

4. I need to change my pants now...

5. Had me rolling with laughter - but sonds good as shit gonna get on next time im out

6. Sorry guys, I added two extra buns. There are no buns in the middle, just on the outside.

But then again, you still have 3/4 lbs of meat and 9 strips of applewood smoked bacon.

7. Does that come with a quadruple coronary or is it just on the side?

8. It's come with a free casket for after the heart attack.

9. [​IMG]

Ill be this stoked to eat it

10. Haha that sounds tasty, and relates to the thread i just made.

11. hahaha nice, ranch sauce on pizza is hella good also, anyone in the same room with it will have to change their pants, desired effects will vary from euphoria to uncontrollable orgasms

12. Ill have that....and a diet coke.

13. I just dont get ... why dont you make that shit yourself....go to your local grocery store get frozen ground beef patties, hamburger buns, bacon, lettuce, tomatos and pack of cheese.. that way if you get the munchies...you can keep making your favorite burger as many times as you want! its called gettin more for your buck...havin it your way right?

Or are stoners just so hung up on anticipating the premier of their favorite hamburger?

14. Well one, I'm lazy as fuck. Two, I know a bunch of people from Wendy's and they give me 50% off almost all the time. $2.50 for a Baconator.

15. This sounds gross frankly. The original baconater was also disgusting, way too much meat, not enough vegetables and stuff. You need lettuce and tomatoes, without them it's just a big, excessively greasy pile of meat on a gross bun.

16. Jesus thats a bit overkill, the original bacanotaor is good enough for me.

17. I don't think anything beats in and out burger! That place is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

18. ive ordered baconators at wendys and got them to put in 4 pattys lol, i have seen the future

19. Anyone have the Quad Stacker from Burger King?
    Its amazing

20. That's just disgusting....who puts mayo on a hamburger?