The Ultimate Stealth setup?! soon to be acheived

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by tem4jafa, Sep 15, 2012.

1. with this setup would it be possible to grow 100% undetectable little long but please some advice im a nub grower

the growbox PC Grow Box
    ^this seems like itd be the most well build and stealthy to me and it comes with i think is everything id need to grow but am unsure if i can LST it etc

this is the one i am liking altho there are a few more
    PC Grow Room Pro mk2 Full Kit
    PC Planter- Stealth Grow Box - $499.00 : GrowBoxes-Stealth | Turn Key Grow Cabinets & Tents, Grow Pounds Not Ounces- Turn Key Stealth Grow Boxes, Cabinets, and Tents
    What you will receive - ...

first im going to put 2 large wall fountains above the growbox and on the opposite wall with water and pine sol to make it smell sweet plus

2 ona blockers at all times a month ea have on outside behind growbox with fan blowing on them and again another on the opposite wall would renew every month of 6oz bottle

Air purifier fan thing directly in front of cabinet which grow box is behind

fan going out window with 2 fans behind box

make extra carbon filter to cover box figured id make a scaller scale one of these with another fan possibly stacking 2 fans would this be good or bad?
    ^am unsure if this will be even more problematic regarding air flow
    http://forum.grasscity.com/grow-room-design-setup/338351-building-1-3-scale-carbon-filter.html
    and maybe oil incenses not smoking ones theyre a bit too obvious lol

planning on growing northern lights or ak as low odor or Dr. Greenthumb: Cannabis Sativa, Seeds, Indica, Marijuana Weed, Growing Culture

so do you think youd be able to smell any bud even a foot away? i had a neighbors son lose a ball through my window and stumbled on my grow (kid was 12) so im not gonna risk it ever again i barely convinced his mother to let it go

i just would feel paranoid not having it be hidden so how would this work would the ona block stop the pin sol smell of the incense and how should i grow with any of the boxes and any advice