The Ultimate Puff

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Thunder Walrus, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Alright guys, so this past Saturday I was chilling with some friends and smoking some purple trainwreck. One of my friends who wasn't there had lent me a grinder, so I ground up a nugget, put the bits in the pipe, and took the first puff. Holy shit. I don't know if I inhaled too heavily or what, but it hit me so hard I can hardly remember the time from taking that puff until being high. My friends told me my eyes immediately turned red and started to water, and after I held it in for about 5 seconds it started coming out my nose and I started coughing like crazy. I had to sit down and I started dry heaving and coughing up liquids and spitting all over the place. They passed the pipe a few times while I was doing this, and after a minute or two when I finally recovered, I stood up and started to say I was ready to do more, but then I realized how incredibly blazed I was from that one puff and fell over. After that, I remember this searing pain in my temples, because I was getting way too high way too fast.

When the high reached its peak, I was higher than I had ever been. All from only a single puff.

Has anyone else ever had an experience like this? If you have, post it.

2. Sounds like my first dab

3. you have to hold for it to be the ultimate puff

4. I tried bro, I kept holding it in even after the first cough, but that shit wanted out.

5. yea bro the 1st time bong rip, the bong was called the champ cause it was. We was smokin dank and I cleared the champ not realizing what I did I got messed up choked for like 10 mins straight. Later went back to my gmas and was fucked up lol she found my not even used king sized bob marley papers ;(