Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe The ULTIMATE Homemade Weed Honey Mead Wine (Cheap And Easy)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CannabisCooking, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Honey Mead is one of the easiest types of wine to make. It’s quite tasty and packs a good punch.

INGREDIENTS YOU WILL NEED:
    * 250ml of honey
    * 1 package of yeast
    * 4.5L of water
    * a half Oz of prime weed
    * 4 cinnamon sticks

INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Boil 4.5L of water in a pot, add honey.
    2. Boil this mix for about an hour continually skimming any bee’s wax off the top.
    3. Remove from the heat and let cool until about 38C or 100F. Add yeast. Cover with a cloth and let ferment for two or three days.
    4. Find yourself 4 1 liter wine bottles, sterilize them (boil or bake clean bottles for 20 mins).
    5. Place 1/8 or more weed into each bottle along with a cinnamon stick.
    6. Fill the bottles with your liquid, cap or cork tightly.
    7. Let sit in a dark closet for 6-8 weeks. That’s it. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sounds good dude will have to try it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. for the information, how efficient is it as an edible? does it even work or the weed in there is just for the taste? do you decarb it beforehand?

• Like Like x 2
  4. @simpsonsdidit
    I find the enjoyment of weed in smoking it, rather than ingesting it.
    Desireable effects are achieved both ways, but my preference is smoking.
    Yes you will get high off eating that Recipe.

5. Yep it works. You would think you need to decarb beforehand but the instructions work.

6. I too find the enjoyment in smoking it, but the lady prefer a glass a wine rather than a toke sometimes.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nice bro! i was thinking something similar to this but with infusing some Decarbed cannabis in vodka for an extra kick in my drink.

8. Do you use fresh buds from the plant, very old dried up product or...? because a very old and dry product will already be decarbed over time

9. Recipe for firecrackers

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 thezephyr, Dec 5, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    y..JPG

11. Fresh is always best.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I would infuse the honey first than make the mead wine. (This is just me). Only reason i say this is bc it takes 3-4 months for bud to naturally decarb in everclear and id imagine honey would take way longer bc of the solvent differences. 6-8 weeks would not be long enough. Im not an expert at all just expressing what i do know and you'd get way more outa your bud plus might get rid of some of the chlorophyll thats getting stuck in there from soaking the flowers. -not saying yours doesnt work just paying it forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  13. I see you have been paying attention in PSams thread

• Like Like x 1