The Ultimate Guide to DORM room smoking! (And not getting caught!)

Discussion in 'General' started by Maverick Toker, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Over the past few months of college, I've learned quite a bit, about getting away with smoking some mary jane, in college, in the dorms. This may also apply for people still living with their parents.

First of all- The Stash

1. All weed should be kept in a tightvac, or smell proof jars/bags.
    2. Then placed in a $30 safe you can get on Amazon (trust me, its worth it to know no one is gonna touch your dro.)
    3. Try not to buy the stankiest weed possible, it helps to have something different smelling.

Secondly- The Room

1. Some dorms are doubles, some are singles, and few, are triples. I was in a triple my first semester, it was awesome because it had 2 windows from 2 different directions, on a tower, so there was hella air exchange.

2. Make sure there are always fans situated blowing out a window.

3. Keep all glass in safe, hidden places.

Thirdly- The Method

1. Place towel/blanket under door to keep the draft from pulling smoke into the hallway.
    2. Take bitch-hits, no lie, smaller bowls and smaller hits make the smoke that does rise up easy to contain, if you can't just inhale the rest of the smoldering smoke, then cover the bowl piece
    3. Exhale hits into a Smoke Buddy carbon filter.
    4. Spray air with Ozium (way better than fabreeze, its MADE for getting the weed smell out of the air. Walmart has it in their auto section.)

Its only neccesary to ozium AFTER smoking, and when someone accidently exhales a hit, without covering it up with the Smoke Buddy.

Through these methods, your dorm room will never, reek of dank. It may if you accidently exhale a hit, but as long as you spray that Ozium fast enough, theres no smoke getting out of the room.

An extreme, and costly idea, but the BEST solution to getting away with smoking in your dorm or parents house. Is basically what they use to filter the smell out of marijuana grow operations, big 6" carbon filters are the best. Buy that, and the inline fan combo for about $140 on amazon, $5 for clamps, and $10 for ducting, so about $165, but you'd have a carbon filter that is powerful enough to filter an entire grow room worth of marijuana. The air suction will be so powerful too, that when you go to exhale the hit into the ducting, it will just suck all of the smoke in with it, then it passes to the carbon filter, and your good. As long as you can get away with a roaring fan, aluminum ducting, and big metal canister things, just chillin in your room, then you're golden.