The Ultimate fighter

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Necrostophelies, Sep 17, 2009.

1. For sure hes getting a contract, Kimbo Slice is a HUGE name right now and Dana would be really dumb not to capitalize on it. Even tho i dont really see Kimbo beating too many of the UFCs heavyweights with any kind of ground game. But put him against a pure striker and hed do really good...Slice vs Sylvia UFC make it happen! Lol

But Kimbos a really cool, down to earth guy, and probably the least cocky guy in the house. That talk about the enemy is the inner me was pretty deep. And the thing about shaving the beard. Win or lose the guy is gonna get a lot of respect from people who thought he was just a thug...

2. yeah he wont be champ, he has to much to improve on, but its always entertaining to watch.

dude yeah the enemy stuff was deep, as he was first talking i was like yeah whatever, but he kept with it and it did hit me, hes so humble lol

3. By the looks of the previews it looks like Slice may have another shot.

I liked it how Dana did not give Roy any props for beating Kimbo he was a little disgusted how he won.

Sorry but being 264 lbs and getting someone in a crucifix is not the hardest thing to do. And will not sell fights especially throwing baby punches like he was. He was doing such a horrible job even hitting him I think I witnessed him hitting himself 2-3 times.

Some UFC fights are getting so boring with a lot of the wrestlers just wearing people out on the ground. But I guess winning is the most important thing.

I like to hear the people on here finally giving Kimbo respect. I watched a video on him couple years back and he even explained he wasn't the bully in the videos it was actually the people he fought that were the bully's.

4. Yeah, I got to go with the majority here and say basically that's a lame way to win.

I understand he didn't want to get beat up since he'll have to fight up to three times, but, dude - put on a show or something. If you're a fucking black belt under Renzo Gracie like Roy is, bust out a fucking submission, don't hit Kimbo with pillow fists until Herb Dean is too bored to let the fight continue.

If he armbared or kimura'd Kimbo, no one would be complaining. Roy acted like that was a stellar, fight-of-the-year performance when really it was just slightly more entertaining than the last two lame fights. Shit...

5. Herb Dean should have stood them up one last time, I hate Nelson, he's a repugnant oaf. I loved it when Arlovski punched THROUGH his head for the K.O, satisfying as hell to watch that arrogant swine get punched unconcious. I'd love to see him try that blubberguard shit against Brock Lesnar or Fedor.

6. Rampage is a terrible coach, its fucked up they weren't in the octagon after Demico lost.

7. #67 TheDankery, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
    That sucked... it almost looked like the Demico was going to pull out a win for the team... then he got caught in an anaconda choke badly. I thought we were actually going to have a good fight on our hands.

Jeez. And it is fucked up that Rashad + Greg Jackson were comforting Demico while Rampage wouldn't even go in the cage. How bad is your coach when the opposing team's coachs are being more supportive than your own?

Also, I was kind of laughing at Rampage saying he isn't into "passing the guard and all that stuff". Passing the guard wins you fights, man... unless you're going to posture up and do some damage, you got to pass the guard man... just pathetic.

I think this quote by Rampage describing how Rashad is making him angry sums it up nicely:

8. For sure that was pathetic the way NOBODY came in the cage when he lost. But what do you expect from Rampage? Everyone already knew he was a shitty coach. But Rashad...man i used to hate the guy with a passion. I cant stand him, but after that episode he got a lot of respect points...All in all tho, id say that was the best fight of the season so far...and thats not saying much :laughing:

9. Can't forget about the pre fight, took them how long to get back? Definently seemed like production had it out for him last night lol. But dude is making himself look like a dick.

10. I was rootin' for Team Rampage the whole season but after seein' a first few episodez I like how Rashad runz his shyt

11. Yeah, Roy Nelson is a total plug, but still, hes got skill, more than Kimbo. He might have the most skill on the show, being the former IFL champ is no easy task, unless your just a fucking ogre.

I think Dana had that fight totally pre-setup. No dis-respect to Kimbo, but he looked like a fucking fool out there with fatass just giving him love taps until Herb called it. Like fuck, atleast let him go with a bit of dignity, not having "Big Country" Fat ass fuck sitting on you.

12. it's going to be 6 - 2 at the end of the show. thats just my guess :smoking:

13. Man I was soo disappointed in this weeks fight. If Demico worked something more stable from side control, he would've easily had a TKO. I didn't feel the other guy's stand up was that much better than Demico's either.

14. Kimbo just needs to improve his jiujitsu. If you watch that fight Roy is easily controlling him. Kimbo doesnt have his hands inside, its just flailing about, no hip escapes, nothing,...classic rookie mistakes, even white belts with 3-4 months training knows not to do this.