The Ultimate fighter

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Necrostophelies, Sep 17, 2009.

1. That cut was nasty, but Abe didn't have shit for the guy anyways. Even the guy on top didn't do much, even though he had a great positions to do damage to the guy.
    The referee should have stopped it when the moat of blood started filling up the cage. That was a bad, boring fight.

So who are the favorites this season? Wes Sims might do pretty well. At least he'll be entertaining. He said "I'm the only guy to ever beat Frank Mir twice". LULz.
    Check out his loss by disqualification to Frank Mir. He stomps Mir's face a couple times to get that DQ.

2. McSweeney or Schaub for sure. naybe kimbo but i have my doubts when it comes to his ground game.

3. I just bought this game with my new xbox 360 elite, im addicted as fuck to it, its a great feeling when you drop a bitch with a fatty right hook:smoking:

4. Yah the game is cool but we are discussing the new season of the ultimate fighter on television.

5. threads about the reality series The Ultimate Fighter 10, not the game

6. That fight was pathetic (except for the blood) but that guy kept doing the same move over and over again. He got his ass whooped. Made rampage walk-off lool. Should be a good season

7. i think rashad would take rampage.
    its just like the teams they chose.

rampage went for power. rashad went for skill.
    much like their fighting styles, except rashad has power and skill.

hahaah lmao, at the IFL fighter

8. LOL big titties

9. Kimbo's ground game is, at least, better that Abe's. It's funny that TUF is completely mum about his previous pro fights.
    He has grown on me a bit.
    Did anyone else crack up when Rampage was going on about "titays"?

10. Yea he'z a fuckin' clown lol

11. Rampage is an awful coach and its partialy his fault abe lost. The matchup was wack but I think that abe kid sucked anyway. Team rashad has a HUGE coacjing advantage with greg jackson as rashads assistant. Everyone knows he is the one really calling the shots on that team.

12. Who else thought Wes Shivers got screwed?

13. he didnt get screwed really.
    he wasnt the aggressor, which points are rewarded for.

it pissed me off be when wes would punch, the guy would turn and and take one step out .
    TURNING HIS BACK on him, which in fighting is retarded.
    he did it over 10 times.
    its wes's problem he didnt capitalize on that.
    they were both outta shape too.

ive been dissapointed with both fights.

but next week, kimbo is taking that fat man out.

14. That was horrible

15. If I was Rampage it would be all endurance training from here on out.

Now I can see why he wasn't able to cut it in football guy would do two plays and be tired.

16. Yeah i thought so too. He had some takedowns, punches, kicks. Moreso than Mcsweeney. What probably sealed it tho was Mcsweeney landing the legkicks and Shivers gassing so hard he couldnt stand up straight. But i still thought Wes had it...

That "fat man" was the IFL champion. He shouldnt even be on TUF, and its not suprising to me that hes fighting Kimbo. I like Kimbo, hes a cool dude and a lot more humble and willing to learn than i thought hed be, but theres no way hes gonna win this fight...

17. oo, i know who "Big Country" is.
    and im aware that he WAS the IFL champion.
    but have you seen him practice.
    hes very slow, compared to how Kimbo is very fast.
    he wont be able to punch fast enough, bc kimbo's weave game is much higher than the fat guys punching skill.
    he may have some power but kimbo has let bigger guys tee off on him, and he still remained unaffetced.

the big guy wont take it to the ground.
    and thats were kimbo suffers, even though he's improved greatly since his back yard brawling days.

it will be a brawl.
    but kimbo is taking him first round.
    hands down.
    IMO

18. He let scrubs with no experience other than street fights tee off on him. They arent anywhere near an amature MMA fighter. Forget Kimbos last fight? KO'd in 14 seconds of the first round by a guys whos not that great. Roy Nelson has decent strikes and has a lot more experience. Ill even say that Roy not only wins, but he ends the fight with a KO/TKO...

19. From what I read of kimbos interviews he does horrible in the ultimate fighter. No surprise though hes like 35 yeasrs old and has no ground game how far do you think he could go? No disrespect to kimbo though hes a crazy ass mother fucker who is fun to watch.

20. i agree. they could be considered scrubs off the street.
    but the guy im referring to, is the black man that got his eye knocked out, he was BIG.
    pretty good muscle definition. and thats when kimbo let him hit him a solid 3 times in the face.

now comparing roy with that guy, i dont see him generating that power.
    ive checked out his fights and im not impressed at all.

yes kimbos last fight, was sad to say the least.
    but that was when he had no formal mma training.
    hes progressed greatly, hes now in way better shape.

Roy nelson, he is old.
    he's past his prime.
    if he was going to make a name for himself in the UFC he wouldve already been in there.