The Ultimate Fighter: USA vs. UK - FINALE

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by JaredBeast, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Me me me. I didnt know about all the other fights, i only thought it was the main 4. Hopfully Cameron pounds that liitle weasel jason dents face in. I know he hates him and that can only help. Other than that I hope Clay, DaMarques, Ross, and Joe come out on top. I cant stand that little homo diego with all his praise god and jesus is on my side BS.

2. loved the series, you yanks got BATTERED, haha. excellent, hopefully demarcus will have his teeth removed just like frank did.

pretty sure nick is gonna win against frank

cameron will win against dent

pearson will loose against winner, my prediction.

3. LOL I agree...

4. i wanna see the sanchez and diaz fights

i didnt really get into this season

5. #6 sensimil, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    today is the day :smoke:
    We're looking for a HD production feed right now, hopefully find one. .:cool:
    im stoked to see this card!

6. I got it live! Apparently, SPIKE isnt putting on on the west coast here until 9pm.

7. #8 sensimil, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
  8. Joe Daddy is back baby! Not only did he dominate Diaz, but he made him look like a bitch through the fight. Joe Daddy was all over him, overpowering, controlling, pushing the fight. 3rd round was great, esp the chit chat between them, but Joe Daddy had the fight all 3 rounds, no doubt.

chris lytle is always fun to watch. his poor nut sack :( that cut he dug into kevin burns head was sick! gotta love the big cuts. and then lytle worked the cut haha.

DaMarques Johnson/James Wilks fight was sweet! gotta love that intensity both fighters brought. nice sub with only 8 seconds left. Ahh, very well done. I like how Wilks started on the one side didnt get in deep enough and then moved DaMarques to the other side and stretched him out real long to get the submit. way to work that submission out.

Main bout, nomination for fight of the year!! HA that was soooooooooo freaking sick unreal. Diego surely won it, with the 1st going to him, and then the second oooooooh man gotta love the blood smeared bodies. But Deigo, even on his back throwing up the offensive elbows while defending, yeah the round may have looked to gone to clay, but Id score that to sanchez. Well done boys! this fight is why I love this sport!

9. Yeah it was a good event... I can't wait to see the coaches fight at UFC 100 NOW. :hello:

10. excellent event, really great.

in the wilks/demarquez fight i smiled a bit when everybody was cheering "USA USA" then your boy got fucked up, he got owned completely by wilks.

and i cannot wait for the coaches to batter each other, my moneys on the english man, it would be the cherry on top of the cake in relation to this season of the ultimate fighter.

11. Not really. The whole thing was rigged like the Bisbing/Hamill fight. Apparently all the good US fighters were kicked off in favor of te team we saw. Frank Lester was the only decent fighter of the bunch. The rest didn't want to be there or had herpes.

12. Sorry but i've never seen the attraction

it's just oiled up men cuddling each other on the floor for ten minutes

i'd much rather watch some proper combat like Muay Thai or boxing even

13. Sorry but I fail to see why any of the bullshit your on about has anything to do with me thinking the FINALE was good or not and me looking forwards to UFC 100.

P.S; Who's Bisbing? lol

"Cheers up dude..." you sound bitter!

14. #15 cheeseme, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    thats a really ignorant thing to say. thats just not how it is at all, its two men beating the living shit out of each other by any means possible, it all depends on the match up, sometimes youve got guys wholl just grab each other and wont do shit for a match, then youve got fights like the sanchez vs guida one, which was much more brutal, intense and entertaining than any boxing ive ever seen.

boxing is about who can stand up and get punched over and over for a ridiculous amount of time, in comparison the mma is much more complicated and much more about pure combat, not endurance.

honestly tho i would rather watch a muay thai match up, im a fan of striking so.

and its kind of an oxymoron that youd like muay thai and not mma, seeing as its one of the most incorporated martial arts in MMA.

excuses, excuses.

man cant you just accept that the american side lost and not be a bitter little pussy about it?