The ULTIMATE Fast Food List Add a place

Discussion in 'General' started by MR!JUANA, Mar 25, 2006.

1. Wow, you must live within 15 miles of me hahaha. I'm very familiar with all those places, including Panda Express and Caribou Coffee, and I live in chicago.

2. anybody like...Bojangles?...

3. No way we should talk more.

4. Campos - Best Mexican place in town and cheap!

Chiles - Lots of food, kinda expensive but bomb!

Any Greek Restaurant that serves gyro dinners. The ultimate munchie.

Also, if your strapped for cash... and blitzed... go to mcdonalds and get like 6 apple pies lol.

5. Where is the Five Guys in Pittsburgh?

6. Duchess...Crackerbarrel...Roy Rogers....tasty

7. Waterworks off 28 South past the Etna Exit

8. 5 guys is the fuckin shit (we have quite a few in Virginia). You get alot more burger for your buck then mcdonalds.

Then again theres nothing like a $1 double cheeseburger there too.....

9. FUCK YEAH!!! I went there on my road trip, blazed as fuck and ate like 19 biscuts

10. Yeah, virginia does have quite a lot of five guys. They are so fucking good. Cheeseburger in Paradise is good, but not quite fast food. Ukrops has a good deli cafe thingy...

11. in n out, i would say cracker barrel like the other guy but thats not fast food and either is a couple other places listed and that really pissed me off, haha jk, but in n out is great, carls jr, taco bell, arbys, wendys, and my fav of all favs FATBURGER, mmmmm

12. in n out is the shit! i think its only in like cali and arizona and nevada tho

13. YEAHHHHHH!!

[​IMG]

14. Random google image find:

[​IMG]

15. Sonic for sure. Coney deal and a route 44 sour apple.

16. Chicago represent!!

Where the fuck is BUFFALO WILD WINGS on this list?!

It's so fucking delicious and the wings are very hot. I fuckin love spicy food and now I'm hungry as shit and want some wings and a wrap and cheesecake from there.

17. White castle, its terrible, but, wonderful...

18. I live in MD and we have five guys. mmmm that sounds good right now